Nintendo Switch Official Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pikmin is fire :wow: for a dying console switch got classics coming out

still have yet to test out that demo or play TOTK…gonna be a while before I rotate to gaming on the switch…been in love with gaming on the PS5 these last few months…will more than likely rotate to xbox next month then back to the PS5 in oct.

that’s why I was low key curious about RDR on the switch…eventually I’m gonna rotate to playing the switch so I’m keeping track of the games I wanna play when I do…thought it’d be cool to play RDR on it depending on how it performs

never played pikmin but it looks like it’s fun tho

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so my niece wants a switch is it worth it to get the oled over the reg if its mainly going to be docked?

as well is there any free games?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
so my niece wants a switch is it worth it to get the oled over the reg if its mainly going to be docked?

as well is there any free games?
iirc outside of minor dock improvements docked wise its pretty much the same from what I recall. Unless you get a bundle it doesn't come with free games.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Anybody play WBSC eBaseball? I didn't even realize this was out, let alone selling for just $1. I've been wanting a localized version of Power Pros forever. I had MLB Power Pros on the Wii too :wow:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
All this exploring in Metroid Prime makes me want to cop the Zelda games, but not the cartoonish looking Link ones.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this exploring in Metroid Prime makes me want to cop the Zelda games, but not the cartoonish looking Link ones.

if this is a reference to link’s awakening that was a damn good remake :yes:

for the life of me tho, I’ll never figure out how some ppl solved some of these puzzles on their own without outside help :no:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

for the life of me tho, I’ll never figure out how some ppl solved some of these puzzles on their own without outside help :no:

Man I feel like that with Metroid Prime :mjlol:

I explore first, but I keep a YT video up of someone playing Prime that's in the same area I'm in just in case I get lost.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I feel like that with Metroid Prime :mjlol:

I explore first, but I keep a YT video up of someone playing Prime that's in the same area I'm in just in case I get lost.

I can proudly say I had to look up like one thing for metroid prime cuz it was taking me too long to defeat an enemy and I wanted to see if that was common

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

how is this a kiddie game I got stuck within 30 mins of gameplay :( had to use a damn guide like a casual :scust: