Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Pokemon Stars :snoop:

Using the same art as Sun and Moon:pacspit:

fukk that if their not working on Pokemon Red & Blue HD I'll pass on the Switch. I want a real 3D Pokemon game not some 3DS shyt with these garbage new Pokemon.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Pokemon Stars :snoop:

Using the same art as Sun and Moon:pacspit:

fukk that if their not working on Pokemon Red & Blue HD I'll pass on the Switch. I want a real 3D Pokemon game not some 3DS shyt with these garbage new Pokemon.

you still coppin day 1 just like me tho

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Todd Howard(Bethesda):
What do you think of the Switch, Nintendo's newly announced console that is portable but also hooks up to your TV?
I love it. I got to play it. I will tell you – well, maybe that's an N.D.A. thing. One of the best demos I've ever seen. Probably the best demo I've ever seen. At E3.

Was it a Nintendo game?
I mean the device itself. I think it's really smart what they're doing. We're definitely going to be supporting it. It's the first time we've done something on Nintendo. If you don't count the old NES stuff. Home Alone. Or Where's Waldo?

Can you really bring Skyrim with you on the go?

It's the same game on the TV and on the other screen.
'Skyrim' Creator Todd Howard Talks Switch, VR and Elder Scrolls Wait

His answer to the first question is very interesting, Whatever has him excited for the Switch is under N.D.A..
Nintendo still has a few tricks up their sleeve, huh?:jbhmm:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually excited about this. Sony and MS are lacking severely in the family/party game department and my daughter expressed interest in getting a 3DS for Christmas. This would kill two birds with one stone and fill both roles quite nicely :obama:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Retailer Accessories for Nintendo Switch Include Lengthy Charging Cables and Portable Cases
original.jpg

Carrying case will be available. I like that they have something to hold multiple carts in the case instead of just being able to hold the system.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LPVG Report: Dark Souls 3 Running on Switch, From Considering Trilogy ReRelease
Well then.

http://letsplayvideogames.com/2016/1...ogy-rerelease/

According to one of our sources, From Software has Dark Souls 3 running on the Nintendo Switch with a level of performance they are happy with. They have not committed to releasing it yet, but discussions internally at the company have discussed the financial viability of re releasing the main three Dark Souls titles on the Switch with their DLC bundled in.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish we could get more ORIGINAL 3rd party games. Not inferior ports. Skyrim and Dark Souls will be watered down on the Switch. Why would anyone be excited for those?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
When the system is connected to the dock by USB-C, the system’s components will run at a higher clock speed to facilitate 1080p resolutions on the TV. Both video and power will be transfered over USB-C when docked. Plugging the system into the dock will also activate a small additional fan to help with cooling when run at that higher clock speed. This fan is in the rear of the dock, and there is a gap in the back of the dock to allow the system’s inbuilt fans to vent when docked.
Nintendo’s January 13th 2017 reveal events will feature near retail level hardware. Each title will be locked to playing one game demo, but press will be free to take the systems to a separate area of the event to play on sofas rather than the TV. When returning to TVs, they will not be required to return the system to the same dock it started at.

Report: Nintendo Switch Dock Increases Performance, Not Via Extra Hardware