Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
256GB should be more than enough, right?

if you don't plan to go all digital or buy a lot of digital only games, yeah 256 should be enough.

Just be wary of Capcom releases...their lazy asses love puting the most minimal on the cart and having everything else a code to download.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You trying too hard. Enjoy your switch

Wheres Red Dead? Wheres Sekiro? Wheres RE2? Are they gonna have RE3 remastered when it drops? . Shiiiit I would have re bought DS3 just to play it again on switch :camby:
No, you should probably get the fukk outta the OFFICIAL NINTENDO SWITCH thread since you sold your switch you dummy.

Red Dead, Sekiro, and Red Dead 2 are already out on other systems you twerp

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
No, you should probably get the fukk outta the OFFICIAL NINTENDO SWITCH thread since you sold your switch you dummy.

Red Dead, Sekiro, and Red Dead 2 are already out on other systems you twerp

I made my post and people kept quoting it. You obviously got some reading comprehension problems, and I'll post where I want, now that my nieces got it I'll look in here for solid games for them. So cheer up clown, it's the holidays :blessed:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I made my post and people kept quoting it. You obviously got some reading comprehension problems, and I'll post where I want, now that my nieces got it I'll look in here for solid games for them. So cheer up clown, it's the holidays :blessed:
Quiet before i call your niece and tell her not to let you play her system.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Guys we got a swtich for christmas mainly for the kids (8 and 6) But I'm definitley gonna be playing. What are 2 games I should cop? They love Mario and Sonic of course.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Guys we got a swtich for christmas mainly for the kids (8 and 6) But I'm definitley gonna be playing. What are 2 games I should cop? They love Mario and Sonic of course.

For them: Smash Bros, Mario Odyssey.
For you: Zelda, Super Mario Maker 2.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For shyt they can play together Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
What do y’all prefer digital or physical games? I always lie to myself and say “I’m gonna sell them later” but I never do. Think I’m gonna do digital wherever possible. I copped a 400GB card so I should be good for a while.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What do y’all prefer digital or physical games? I always lie to myself and say “I’m gonna sell them later” but I never do. Think I’m gonna do digital wherever possible. I copped a 400GB card so I should be good for a while.
Digital cause if you lose your physical or it gets stolen you are fukking screwed. Portable gaming systems are one of the most lost or stolen items.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Them switch carts small as fukk. I went all digital. The games stay to your account so if your switch breaks and you get a new one you just login and redownload.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Them switch carts small as fukk. I went all digital. The games stay to your account so if your switch breaks and you get a new one you just login and redownload.

I sold my switch but I downloaded some digital games....so I’m thinking about re copping it soon.

The games are tied to the account now? I thought Nintendo didn’t do shyt like that.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I sold my switch but I downloaded some digital games....so I’m thinking about re copping it soon.

The games are tied to the account now? I thought Nintendo didn’t do shyt like that.
They do. If you get a new switch just login and you’ll be able to download your games.

I upgraded when they came out with the switch with better thermals and battery, I logged in and had no problems

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
On a console unless digital games are dirt cheap I always go physical. I don't trust console makers to perpetually maintain access to my digital library.