Nintendo Switch Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, they don't get mentioned often, but me and my daughter have had a lot of fun with those two titles. ARMS especially.

Other games I'd recommend are

Saints Row 3
Not A Hero
Captain Toad
Retimed
NBA 2k Playground
Horizon Chase Turbo
Human Fall Flat
Lethal League
Fast RMX
Minecraft (Still an extremely popular game with kids and can cross play with xbox users as well)
Minecraft should be crossplay on all platforms. It’s one of the games Sony is allowing.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Deluxe Edition (NSW) - Nintendo Switch
The game is blury in handheld but I'm having fun got it for
14.00 used on amazon

I've been wanting to pick it up myself but I heard a lot of negative things about the switch port. I pretty much only play in handheld so how bad is it?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
unknown.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I only played Fire Emblem and Pokémon Sword on the Switch this year. 129 hours total and 37 was Pokémon 93 were Fire Emblem. Apparently I didn't touch my Switch until Fire Emblem released this year.
KVMtR6k.jpg

ILVfZ9d.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh...I didn’t realize those were personal stats @Tenchi® Ryu™ lemme see if I can get mine...

*edit*

fukk it...don’t have time to figure out how to post this dumb image...

top 5 were link’s awakening...super smash bros...kirby star allies...splatoon 2 and captain toad

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
The Switch has every genre covered. What type of games are you looking for? :gucci:

:gucci: Damn, can I just not care for the system without yall gettin upset? I gave it to my nieces already :heh:

I mostly play sports games and most 3rd party games imma buy on the ps4. I would have bought From Software games for replay value if they had more than the original Dark Souls but they dont. I would get on sale games on there but their deals are trash, they want 40 dollars for old ass games that I can get on the 4 for 5-10 dollars.

I'm not dissing yall for loving it, I wanted to, it was just collecting dust tho... cause there ain't shyt to play on it once I beat Mario and Pokemon :manny: