Q1opD5t.gif
You can play with dogs :wow:
SMO >>>>>> BOTW confirmed

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
@Fatboi1 that Nintendo nikka Etika is a stright up c00n :francis:

First two mins and i had to stop myself

I was watching that stream too. :sadcam: legit wasn't feeling what he had to say.

Also, brehs, I'm afraid my left joycon finally decided to act up. All now until today for some odd reason when I walk forward with a character he the character just keeps going forward by itself. I legit just saw link run forever to a destination unknown. is there any fix for this, or do I have to send it in to Nintendo?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Ok somebody said to blow under the analog stick and it should be fine. I did, and Link is no longer moving by himself. :whew: I'll report back if anything.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I was watching that stream too. :sadcam: legit wasn't feeling what he had to say.

Also, brehs, I'm afraid my left joycon finally decided to act up. All now until today for some odd reason when I walk forward with a character he the character just keeps going forward by itself. I legit just saw link run forever to a destination unknown. is there any fix for this, or do I have to send it in to Nintendo?
i know he was a c00n when i was watching one of his past streams.... :scust: he was the breh i was talking about saying he was cool with little white kids calling him his "nikka" and allowed it to happen in front of his parents he did not check the kid or his parents

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Old news but important if you still haven't bought an SD card and don't plan on buying cartridges.

“A PR representative told us that NBA 2K18 is 25GB on the Nintendo Switch,” notes Tweaktown. “That means it will consume more than the Switch’s available built-in 25GB of free memory… So instead of using the 32GB capacity that would hold the full 25GB game, it appears 2K Games has selected the 16GB GameCard, thus forcing users to download up to 9GB of data to their microSD cards.”

Are Publishers Using Lower Capacity Switch Cartridges?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
i know he was a c00n when i was watching one of his past streams.... :scust: he was the breh i was talking about saying he was cool with little white kids calling him his "nikka" and allowed it to happen in front of his parents he did not check the kid or his parents

Sadly I like Etika only for his comedy outside that shyt. But I couldn't ever bring myself to sell myself the way he does for support on youtube. It was very cringing watching that shyt when he was addressing the PDP thing. I even gave him mad props when he brought up the story about him and his boys snapping on the this restaurant owner that said we don't serve your kind of people here, and went on a rant about he's a racist.

But then capes for PDP. :francis:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
@Fatboi1 that Nintendo nikka Etika is a stright up c00n :francis:

First two mins and i had to stop myself

Dude. This guy can't be serious.

So, I'm a white male, and just see the n-word in a total black and white context (no pun): it's not meant to be used by us. shyt dude. Why dilute the conversation with shyt like this? It gives precedence for racists.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
TGS better bring some piff for the Switch. Namco Bandai said there was a Tales of game coming to the Switch by next March and Arc System Works said they're working on a Blazeblue game for the Switch too.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Dude. This guy can't be serious.

So, I'm a white male, and just see the n-word in a total black and white context (no pun): it's not meant to be used by us. shyt dude. Why dilute the conversation with shyt like this? It gives precedence for racists.
:francis: this guy always been a big c00n.. i am really not surprised by this i am pretty sure some of his mods be calling him a Nikka with a ER and he does not care.. all this guy is doing is making it worse for people that done want to deal with this type of bullshyt

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
TGS better bring some piff for the Switch. Namco Bandai said there was a Tales of game coming to the Switch by next March and Arc System Works said they're working on a Blazeblue game for the Switch too.
There is a WHOLE lot of piff coming for the swtich.

Swtich will revolutionize gaming on all fronts.

The Switch is low key just as important as the OG NES was when it debuted back in the day.

Thank God to Nintendo for bringing gaming back.