Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
So Nintendo pulled the dock from its store. Looks like they're going back to the drawing board with that. Hope you guys took precautionary measures to make sure your screen doesn't scratch

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What case? Post it
Copped it from Lamestop for $15. Licensed Nintendo case by PDP.

C2aiZD.jpg

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So Nintendo pulled the dock from its store. Looks like they're going back to the drawing board with that. Hope you guys took precautionary measures to make sure your screen doesn't scratch
They didn't pull them. They sold out

Copped it from Lamestop for $15. Licensed Nintendo case by PDP.

C2aiZD.jpg
Was about to cop the same case at Rapestop this weekend. Took the box to the counter and the clerk said "we don't have that" and I was like ':manny: ok, give me the Zelda one'. 'We don't have that one either, we don't have any cases", meanwhile there was like 5 cases om display.
I was like :dwillhuh: take the display boxes down if you don't have it but he told me they weren't allowed to. I hate when stores stock shelves with products they don't have :dry:
fukk outta here with that :camby:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:ohhh:How'd you get the Tetris demo?

Japan eShop

EU/JPN got so much shyt than we did...they got some Neo Geo games...hope we get'em too.

I might cop some eShop cards for those regions and buy'em...cause they in English...they got KOF, Metal Slug and some other jointa

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I can see why Nintendo included the dock to keep everyone with the same hardware, but I'm never going to use it unless I absolutely have to. The joy cons feel fine to me on the sides of the switch itself. I am never undocking those from the console. Glad I got the gray model.

It will strictly be a mobile only device so I'm glad I like the look and feel of it. Now on to spend $100-$200 in accessories like one always seems to have to do with a nintendo system.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I can see why Nintendo included the dock to keep everyone with the same hardware, but I'm never going to use it unless I absolutely have to. The joy cons feel fine to me on the sides of the switch itself. I am never undocking those from the console. Glad I got the gray model.

It will strictly be a mobile only device so I'm glad I like the look and feel of it. Now on to spend $100-$200 in accessories like one always seems to have to do with a nintendo system.

Basically my upgraded version of 3ds so no reason to dock unless really need too joy cons stay on for me also :blessed: