Nintendo Switch Official Thread

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
I just saw a few folks on YouTube with their switch screens scratched to hell simply by just as you said... putting it in the dock.

Beta testers gone beta test!

Wait Squad we feasting :ohlawd:
I won twice this week, waiting on Ryzen and the Switch. Those 2nd gens.. :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is perfect (at least for me) to be honest man, I don't feel tied down to one spot and I can play console games at any given time.

Everything about it I like, I think my biggest hangups with be online stuff. Which to be honest, I'm ok with if something has to suck or be annoying.

Local play looks like its going to be the main focus with this anyway, at least for the time being.

Its pretty much everything I'd hope for when they announced what it was.

Now if nintendo can get consistent 3rd party games, there might be some major shake ups.

What I don't like.

Cartridges being so small. Losing a game the size of a Sd card is going to suck, going digital would have been the way if the internal memory was larger. I got a 128 sd card and I can see that feeling up quick Digital games.

Friend codes :( Not again....

The potential lack of 3rd party support.

I hope we get that 3ds type of 3rd party support with the Switch, if we do it'll easily be the goat system for me.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
My tv kept asking if wanted to switch to HDMI 2 because that's where my switch is connected to.

Kinda annoying.

When docked, does yours do that?

I got the ps4, xbox and he's classic on HDMI 1 and the switch on HDMI 2. I need it to stay in sleep mode for the time being smh.

I haven't seen any prompts like that yet but the weird thing is I fell asleep with Netflix playing on the PS4. Woke up and the tv was off and PS4 still on, turn the tv back on and it was on the switch's source.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
you guys have the hdmi plugged directly into the tv?

using a receiver and not having this problem.

is it mad hot inside the dock? i would rather put some felt on the inside of the dock instead of going with a screen protector

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're Going to Want a Screen Protector for Your Nintendo Switch
scratch-01-b7801113-cca4-41b4-b003-f20d5b2bdb09.jpg

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Actually it just happened to me in the middle of watching Netflix just now. :snoop: I'm too scared to take it out the dock so Ima just unplug the hdmi for now.
Yup see.
It's like the tablet is not in full sleep or off mode. Its needs a rest mode like ps4. Smh. That shyt was annoying. Imma leave it unlocked for now or leave it docked and unplug the HDMI until I need to play.

Gotta get a screen protector tmrw.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
you guys have the hdmi plugged directly into the tv?

using a receiver and not having this problem.

is it mad hot inside the dock? i would rather put some felt on the inside of the dock instead of going with a screen protector

Just figured it out I think. From the controller you can only put it in sleep mode through power options..if you hold the actual power button on the console you can completely turn it off and it stops automatically trying to go to it. @RawDro what brand tv do you have? Samsung?