thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn

Idk what to do

I guess just be careful putting it in and out?

Not tryna waste bread but might need that carrying case to keep safe in the crib
I ALREADY Scratched my fukking Nintendo Switch Screen!

:damn: after watching this I think I'll gamble on a screen protector peeling off lol

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I just ordered a regular hori one for the time being. It'll be here Sunday through Prime. I probably won't take it out the dock until it arrives :whoa:
My tv kept asking if wanted to switch to HDMI 2 because that's where my switch is connected to.

Kinda annoying.

When docked, does yours do that?

I got the ps4, xbox and he's classic on HDMI 1 and the switch on HDMI 2. I need it to stay in sleep mode for the time being smh.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This fukking system wide control scheme for all the menus is driving me insane. Flashbacks to Metal Gear in '98:hhh:.

Can't find an option to switch B and A for select and return.

Was the WiiU like this? I thought it became standard for the lower input to be select and the right button to be return/cancel in America.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
This fukking system wide control scheme for all the menus is driving me insane. Flashbacks to Metal Gear in '98:hhh:.

Can't find an option to switch B and A for select and return.

Was the WiiU like this? I thought it became standard for the lower input to be select and the right button to be return/cancel in America.
Yeah that shyt throws me off cause I an so us3d to xbox and ps4.

If you find a way to change it please let me know

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You sound crazy
How so , name one groundbreaking/innovative thing that occurred since the 8th generation (technically 7.5) of gaming started , maybe lackluster was a harsh term but nothing profound has really happened either , this joint actually seems different in contrast to everything thats been comin out :manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ok, so I played a small bit of Zelda using the grip then stopped cause I feel like I'd be doing it a disservice without fully getting into it. I'm really more just messing around with the console and the controller configurations right now. Used one joycon in each hand for Shovel Knight and actually kind of liked it. Felt oddly natural. I was playing for a while like that and my hands were crossed one over the other, left hand over right like an x. The fukk is wrong with me? :mjlol:
System is nice so far. I'm not gonna undock it again until I get a screen protector after hearing these stories. Might be scratched right now, idk :yeshrug:
It's odd cause usually I don't even use a phone or tablet I cop until I get a screen protector and case. Dont know why i didn't automatically jump on a screen protector