Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You can create your Nintendo Switch USER ID right now.

accounts.nintendo.com
i did that last year when miitomo launched. good link tho cause most coli peeps don't fukk with miitomo.

i fukk with miitomo cause it lets me customize my mii. mine looks like me with a super mario hat and cool shades right now. they just released a ninja pack tho i need to grab that

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
you're mainly talking about 3D games.

because as far as 2D games go ain't no other portable fukking with the switch after it gets modded.

I don't care about 2D games
Bro. A lot of us here don't care about 2D games.. if switch is going to be mainly indie and 1st party 2D games.. they can keep that shyt in Japan.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
See these the type of games im not looking forward too. I want xbox & ps4 level games smh.

If you're asking for big blockbuster AAA games on a handheld, the Switch isn't getting any of that unless they make significant downgrades to get it to run.

The Switch will be a Nintendo exclusive/indie/niche japanese game system at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Then wtf are people buying this shyt for?

It's a novel concept nowadays but people are buying this for, drum roll please

metal.gif

The games.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you're asking for big blockbuster AAA games on a handheld, the Switch isn't getting any of that unless they make significant downgrades to get it to run.

The Switch will be a Nintendo exclusive/indie/niche japanese game system at the end of the day.
Um, BOTW, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon and Xenoblade are certainly big blockbuster AAA titles. Might now look as good as some PS4 or XB1 games but who gives a fukk? They're top notch releases all in the first 9 months