Nintendo Switch Official Thread

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yeah, but they could at least use it to watch Netflix and surf the web..... :patrice:

Being real, don't count out how many idiots would want one just to have one well before launch

nikkas got a million other things for that.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
u60gsrkrnagy.png

So by a fluke I ended up with a Switch already. Normally I would be pumped but I need money more than I need the Switch at the moment so I am going to have to let it go. I have no idea what price I should be asking so I will just see what the best offer is.

http://i.imgur.com/oZQhTRW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9quVZJ6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KZeYv7p.jpg

^^^same guy from video
YO BRO ILL BUY IT

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
my perception on how big the dock was was crazy wrong. :dwillhuh: I'm legit spooked on why I didn't figure given the size of the damn switch itself. :mjlol:

but yeah. Imma be scrambling next month for this shyt like I did for the Wii. Part of me hope there's an over exaggeration on how hard it will be to find one in during launch month like it was for the Wii, so I can pick one up with ease when I got the free money to spare. But I do want Nintendo to sell the fukk out of this thing at the same time.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
my perception on how big the dock was was crazy wrong. :dwillhuh: I'm legit spooked on why I didn't figure given the size of the damn switch itself. :mjlol:

but yeah. Imma be scrambling next month for this shyt like I did for the Wii. Part of me hope there's an over exaggeration on how hard it will be to find one in during launch month like it was for the Wii, so I can pick one up with ease when I got the free money to spare. But I do want Nintendo to sell the fukk out of this thing at the same time.
How big did you think the dock was?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The size comparison I want to see is compared to the Wii. Particularly, how this thing measures docked vs. the Wii on the vertical stand

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, the launch window for the xbox one was actually surprisingly solid. The Switch will have the edge because of the Zelda and Mario game, but let's not act like those weren't supposed to be Wii U titles that just got pushed to this gen because the WIi U was a massive failure.
You could say this for any game. Saying it's just "a Wii u game pushed to the Switch" seems like you're downplaying it. Most of the Xbox 1/PS4 launch titles were just prettier versions of PS3/360 games. Hell we were still getting PS3/360 versions of games just a year or so ago.