Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I barely game these days (Still on my old xbox 360) but this shyt looks kinda interesting and if I can take this shyt with me to work....:ohlawd:

Out of all those rumors, $250 and Zelda might be the day one guaranteed combo for me...:noah:
yuck...get a ps4 pro breh stop playin around

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
streets need a new diddy kong racing
new turok
new 007
new conker
new yoshi's island
new super mario rpg
new waverace
new wrestling games thq style but with today's graphics or a remastered revenge or world tour
new metroid
raw

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
streets need a new diddy kong racing
new turok
new 007
new conker
new yoshi's island
new super mario rpg
new waverace
new wrestling games thq style but with today's graphics or a remastered revenge or world tour
new metroid

Who owns the Turok license anyway?

Edit:Touchstone, it's over.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I don't think they will drop a mainline Zelda and a mainline Mario at the same time

zelda confirmed drop on launch day but u think mario gon take a backseat ?they got no choice but to go hard cuz mfs say they dont have no games besides zelda and mario anyway so they playing with house money

and u forgot they can either drop that new mario rpg like that paper said if it's true (streets been waiting for a sequel) orrrr they can drop a new galaxy type game or vice versa aint just one type of mario game breh we good either way

:russ:

u already know breh breh hope to see yall on that mario kart 8

Mario Kart: Switch It, if real sounds like a direct sequel to double dash.

breh its mario kart 8 with more new tracks and new characters they not gonna make a whole new mario kart that fast..do u kno the average years between mario games is ? :gucci:and mario kart 8 still hot lava

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
zelda confirmed drop on launch day but u think mario gon take a backseat ?they got no choice but to go hard cuz mfs say they dont have no games besides zelda and mario anyway so they playing with house money

and u forgot they can either drop that new mario rpg like that paper said if it's true (streets been waiting for a sequel) orrrr they can drop a new galaxy type game or vice versa aint just one type of mario game breh we good either way

:russ:

u already know breh breh hope to see yall on that mario kart 8
it being portable means it'll be on rotation heavy. If the switch was out, I'd be playing it right now probably since I'm at work and ain't really doing shyt.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The 3DS says hi. There was always games on the 3DS from third parties too. It's the Wii U that shyt the bed.
nikkas wilding u know how many 3ds games yall aint even touch...need that link to the past 2 on the switch the pokemon games for the fukk of it im bout to eat WELL off this

it being portable means it'll be on rotation heavy. If the switch was out, I'd be playing it right now probably since I'm at work and ain't really doing shyt.

bruh i work overnight this is gonna be the GOAT for me....and if u can watch amazon prime or netflix :wow:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Touchstone published those games but I don't think they own the license. He's not an original character. I think Nintendo could get the license if they wanted

@Brief Keef
Conker is owned by Microsoft and apparently they're not interested in reviving that ip

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How are they coming over again? 3ds virtual console on switch?
I was implying that there would be sequels of those games coming to the Switch, since they're not gonna be making them for the 3DS with the Switch coming out.
I'm sure they could do a 3DS Virtual Console but it's gonna be weird mimicking the 3DS' dual screens and how would the touch controls work on the TV?

I really want a new F-Zero.
Also, with Bethesda supporting the Switch a Bethesda/id developed Metroid would be :blessed:
I mean those two things are very, very unlikely to happen but I can dream :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Peeps sleeping let this shyt have 3ds games on it
It's over Nintendo handheld has so many damn games and rpgs
shyt would be producing way too many hits on it
Console games and handheld games is gamer heaven
It's the one way it can counteract the power difference from the PS4

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Peeps sleeping let this shyt have 3ds games on it
It's over Nintendo handheld has so many damn games and rpgs
shyt would be producing way too many hits on it
Console games and handheld games is gamer heaven
It's the one way it can counteract the power difference from the PS4

Everyone keeps saying that but forget:

I'm not so sure though. The Switch will be a more powerful system. It will cost more and take longer to develop for than the 3DS. I don't believe we're going to get the same software output quite honestly.

The Switch HAS to be easy to developed for. Otherwise we won't get the same software ouput.