Nintendo Switch Official Thread

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Take this newest leak with a Mt. Everest sized grain of salt.
fmqjyesowv8y.jpg

LMAOOO

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If Nintendo really has combined the handheld and console onto 1 I don't see how they could have any droughts.

Combining those 2 pipelines into 1 would erase all their problems.

Imagine all the 3rd party support of the 3DS coming to the Switch, all the first party 3DS games, more 3rd party games for Switch itself, and first party games, both old and now? :damn:

That's overwhelming, even for the first year in itself. And not to mention the Pokémon games and the Fire Emblem games and F-Zero.

And Sonic Mania. :wow:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Imagine all the 3rd party support of the 3DS coming to the Switch, all the first party 3DS games, more 3rd party games for Switch itself, and first party games, both old and now? :damn:

That's overwhelming, even for the first year in itself. And not to mention the Pokémon games and the Fire Emblem games and F-Zero.

And Sonic Mania. :wow:

I'm not so sure though. The Switch will be a more powerful system. It will cost more and take longer to develop for than the 3DS. I don't believe we're going to get the same software output quite honestly.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm not so sure though. The Switch will be a more powerful system. It will cost more and take longer to develop for than the 3DS. I don't believe we're going to get the same software output quite honestly.

Regardless, former first and 3rd party games that were on Nintendo handhelds, are now making their console debuts with the Switch.