Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Imagine actually believing this….

you mustn't have been around then...cause Nintendo during the NES - SNES era (mostly NES) was something else.

Konami made ultra games just to release shyt on the NES. Other companies did similar things cause of that limit shyt. Nintendo did have favoritism and let companies like Capcom release more games.

Major censorship (remember SNES MK :scust:)

Why the N64's third party was ass...and only kinda starting with the GCN that it's slowly improved and rebuilt. It's still pretty eh (if you count major third parties) overall.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
you mustn't have been around then...cause Nintendo during the NES - SNES era (mostly NES) was something else.

Konami made ultra games just to release shyt on the NES. Other companies did similar things cause of that limit shyt. Nintendo did have favoritism and let companies like Capcom release more games.

Major censorship (remember SNES MK :scust:)

Why the N64's third party was ass...and only kinda starting with the GCN that it's slowly improved and rebuilt. It's still pretty eh (if you count major third parties) overall.
I'm 33.

SE and Sega are consistently two of the biggest supporters of Nintendo hardware so that theory makes no sense. If a game doesnt come to the Switch it's because of hardware limitations or lack of an audience.

Not some 30 year old grudge. :mjlol:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'm 33.

SE and Sega are consistently two of the biggest supporters of Nintendo hardware so that theory makes no sense. If a game doesnt come to the Switch it's because of hardware limitations or lack of an audience.

Not some 30 year old grudge. :mjlol:

it's not really a theory, it's history.

besides, I'm not talking about the switch I was responding to comment of you thinking it was unbelievable.

Remnants of the NES domination and third party fall out after is still there.

You mention SE.

Think about it though, outside of the handhelds, the last console game SE gave Nintendo was Crystal Chronicles before the the Wii-U.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The irrational hatred for Nintendo is so weird. Why can't you just give Nintendo their props and move on.

It's always:

"It's kids"
"It's for the kiddies"
"Well Wii U flopped before"
"My switch collects dust"
Who is hating. Did I not say I have one?

Quote me next time. :hhh:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
it's not really a theory, it's history.

besides, I'm not talking about the switch I was responding to comment of you thinking it was unbelievable.

Remnants of the NES domination and third party fall out after is still there.

You mention SE.

Think about it though, outside of the handhelds, the last console game SE gave Nintendo was Crystal Chronicles before the the Wii-U.
Think about the hardware limitations I noted in the post you quoted.

Think about PS3 games not being able to run on a Wii

Think about that mainline DQ game on the Wii that is still being supported with updates

Think about the NCG and WIi U being a failure so SE had little to no reason to support those platforms

Think about the ideologies of both these companies when it comes to creating and showcasing their software. You think those AAA games are going to be on Nintendo hardware Day 1?

Think about the exclusive AA software on the Switch and why those games are specifically being developed for that platform

Think about the decade long publishing deal SE has with Nintendo where they help them market/publish their software in NA

Think about why a company that holds a 3-4 decade long grudge would do any type of business with the company they hold a grudge with

Think about how much it costs to develop video games

Yea I'm pretty sure you and @winb83 didn't think this through.... :mjlol:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Many of the handheld games they got from SE could've easily been on the GCN or Wii. There's no reason for them not to have been.

Nintendo fans weren't expecting the next mainline FF or KH games (given SE's relationship with Sony), so the hardware limitations argument is null.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Many of the handheld games they got from SE could've easily been on the GCN or Wii. There's no reason for them not to have been.

Nintendo fans weren't expecting the next mainline FF or KH games (given SE's relationship with Sony), so the hardware limitations argument is null.
Literally every game SE (and many other companies) have published on Nintendo hardware within the last 2 decades could have ran on PlayStation or Xbox hardware. If they didn't fukk with them we would definitely know they didn't fukk with them.

What you believe is reality is null and doesnt make much sense imo.

Last edited:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Switch is an amazing secondary system to PC, PS5, or XSX. Similar to how the 3ds were in the previous generation. Portability and Nintendo exclusives being the main driving force. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

I agree, Nintendo found a niche between those main consoles and executed it flawlessly.