Nintendo Switch Has Been The US' Best-Selling Console For 30 Months In A Row

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The overall quality of the Switch games is tough to beat. I saw someone playing Skyrim on a train with mobile switch controller.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
The irrational hatred for Nintendo is so weird. Why can't you just give Nintendo their props and move on.

It's always:

"It's kids"
"It's for the kiddies"
"Well Wii U flopped before"
"My switch collects dust"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The irrational hatred for Nintendo is so weird. Why can't you just give Nintendo their props and move on.

It's always:

"It's kids"
"It's for the kiddies"

You dont have to protect nintendo they’re doing fine. Let people feel how they want

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Lol proof that lots of people have kids and like a cheaper option. I have one you know why......because I have kids.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Switch is an amazing secondary system to PC, PS5, or XSX. Similar to how the 3ds were in the previous generation. Portability and Nintendo exclusives being the main driving force. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

It's always:

"It's kids"
"It's for the kiddies"
It isn’t irrational. When Nintendo ruled the gaming industry they were a nasty company with horrible business practices. There’s a reason to this day they still get kinda mediocre third party support and they had to carry their own platforms for so long.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It isn’t irrational. When Nintendo ruled the gaming industry they were a nasty company with horrible business practices. There’s a reason to this day they still get kinda mediocre third party support and they had to carry their own platforms for so long.

People followed Sony's consoles, and 70% of those 3rd party publishers that chased a quick buck, no longer exists due to exploding gaming budgets from the PS3 onwards.

I mean, I can carry a Switch and play my games anytime, but try carrying a PS5 from anything outside of a suitcase on a regular basis...you'll never get the chances to get any thing done.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People followed Sony's consoles, and 70% of those 3rd party publishers that chased a quick buck, no longer exists due to exploding gaming budgets from the PS3 onwards.

I mean, I can carry a Switch and play my games anytime, but try carrying a PS5 from anything outside of a suitcase on a regular basis...you'll never get the chances to get any thing done.
Nintendo was so determined to stop people from even being able to rent games they tried to lobby to make it illegal and when that failed they sued Blockbuster for copyright infringement for putting photocopies of the game manuals in the game cases the rentals came in. They stated they never intended the manual to be copied so it was infringement.

They also as part of licensing tried to have everyone sign a two year exclusive contract to even get games on the platform.

Nintendo was a ruthless company that straight up was a bully to everyone. If anything the reason they didn’t want to abandon cartridges was because it gave them the ultimate control. They told 3rd parties you can only make X amount of games per company in a year on their platform and meted out the cartridges.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Imagine actually believing this….