Nintendo profit falls as Switch sales fade

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Whenever a negative Nintendo thread is made folks be coming out the woodwork and materializing out of thin air just to jump on the hate bandwagon. Dat subconscious hatred. Folks rarely talk about Nintendo here too. Here come the low IQ hyperbolic statements

"Nintendo is going the way of Sega"
"Nintendo is doomed"
"They should just make a high powered console like Sony/Microsoft" (3 is a crowded market and wouldn't work. It's better they make their own lane.)
"My switch has been collecting dust" (even though you made post in the Switch thread last week talking about playing a game)
__INSERT RANDOM NEGATIVE COMMENT THAT'S NOT TRUE__

sometimes it's jokes. If the Wii U didn't kill Nintendo nothing will.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Metroid Dread and Mario Party Superstars on the way.

I'm happy with my Switch. I'm just now a quarter way through BOTW and still haven't touched Odyssey, Fire emblem three families, Pikmin 3, etc

I understand my situation is unique because most people have already ran through those games, but yeah.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
It's going to get very quiet on this forum when the Switch passes the PS4 in sales next year and the masses start speculating whether it will pass the DS and/or PS2.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's going to get very quiet on this forum when the Switch passes the PS4 in sales next year and the masses start speculating whether it will pass the DS and/or PS2.

it will pass the ps4 for sure, it won't pass the ps2 or ds. Im confident it will drop off in the 130's

for it to get to 150 nintendo would have to completely put a hold on making a successor. I also count there being some kind of pro model to keep it going for anotehr two years

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps

It gets mad quiet when Nintendo does something right (i.e.: a game passes the 10 million mark, them routinely having the best E3, etc.). But as soon as something goes wrong these folks magically come out the woodwork like long lost relatives when you win the lottery.

There's a wide variety of games on the Switch that appeal to everyone. Not just mindless 'kiddy' shyt.

(how many of you begging for Bayo 3 actually played Bayo 2?)

You all ignore these games yet Sony releases a teaser for some mediocre game with pretty graphics and you all lose your collective minds.

(God damnit why do I sound like a Nintendo salesman? sigh...)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When the Super Nintendo Switch gets released with 1800 downloadable games at launch, watch how the Coli gonna react differently :unimpressed: