Nintendo is out here breaking records WITH NO DISCOUNTS!!

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

As a nintendo stan myself. How the hell is the big N doing this? They even surpassed the wii black friday sales.:wow:

Sony and Microsoft had to discount their systems so much as to even having to include a 2 month old game Spider-Man for Free in a bundle. On top of the $100 discount and discounting a 7 month year old game God of War down to $17, while the Switch didn’t even have a discount and Pokémon didn’t even have a discount and it sold that well on this week that’s meant to have a lot of discounts.

And Smash isn't even out yet :wow:

With all the talk about Sony missing E3 next year cause they got nothing to show. Switch 2019 is looking pretty crazy as well with Metroid Prime 4/Bayo 3/Animal Crossing and Pokemon 2019 :wow:

Yall was hating the big N with the Wii U!!! But peep the comeback!!! :wow:

because children exist (yes i kno grown ups play nintendo also) and power of nostalgia...shyt next month they droppin that sega 50 game collection for the switch

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
2 of my co-workers bought a switch during Black Friday sales. One guy plays Mario Kart, the other guy plays Pokemon. They both had bought bundles. Bundles are a form of sale in a way. So this thread title is erroneous. I even saw switches on sale on FaceBook for $179. The only thing I bought was a 400gb microsd card for $79 on Amazon since my 200gb started running out of memory. I download a lot of Switch games.