Nintendo is out here breaking records WITH NO DISCOUNTS!!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Was going to buy a Switch but instead I got a PlayStation VR. Best thing I could've ever done. :blessed:
Not when the PS4 will likely be on the way out by 2020 and the Switch will still be going. The PS VR came out too late in the PS4's life. I suspect the next console with the next version of that will be the better product. This one seemed more like a beta product so they can get it right next time.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Not when the PS4 will likely be on the way out by 2020 and the Switch will still be going. The PS VR came out too late in the PS4's life. I suspect the next console with the next version of that will be the better product. This one seemed more like a beta product so they can get it right next time.

PS5 will likely be out around November 2020. Which gives the PS4 almost two years of games to be released. Historically speaking, Sony usually keeps their foot on the gas when it comes to releasing late gen titles. Even when they should've been moved on(i.e. God of War 2 on PS2 after the PS3 was out).

Either way, I'm having the most fun I've had in a long time with VR so I don't regret the purchase. Plus I like to play a lot of online games and talk shyt so clearly Nintendo systems aint for me. :manny:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Switch Gang we out here.

Bunch of grown ass men playing games made for 12 year olds on outdated tech. Keep that flatscreen 2D gaming in the past with the kids :flabbynsick:

I play grown man games. I don't have time to be running around the same mushroom kingdoms I did when I was 5 years old. Besides Astro Bot > All Mario Games

nikkas showing up in here like
Fanboy_Nintendo.jpg

I know bro. I was playing Sparc last night and I felt like I was legit playing ping pong on some forrest gump shyt

I see nothing wrong with bro in the pic. :troll: Looks like a happy Nintendo gamer to me.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bunch of grown ass men playing games made for 12 year olds on outdated tech. Keep that flatscreen 2D gaming in the past with the kids :flabbynsick:

I play grown man games. I don't have time to be running around the same mushroom kingdoms I did when I was 5 years old. Besides Astro Bot > All Mario Games

nikkas showing up in here like
Fanboy_Nintendo.jpg

I know bro. I was playing Sparc last night and I felt like I was legit playing ping pong on some forrest gump shyt

All the 12 year olds are playing fortnight

Nintendo games are for 30+ year and old that are seduced by nostalgia

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo does gangbusters during the holidays, Pokemon LGPE plus Smash Ult and a bunch of bundles meant this shyt was gonna be a hot item without a price cut.
Basically. There was no way the Switch wasn't going to be big this holiday when the newest game in Nintendo's biggest franchise (Pokemon) was coming out.

It'll likely be similar next year when they have Animal Crossing and Pokemon Gen 8.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Ps4 has sold 86 mil after 5 years
Switch has 23 mil and came out a year ago

Anybody who was going to buy a Ps4 probably has one by now. The Switch SHOULD be gearing up for its prime run.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Ps4 has sold 86 mil after 5 years
Switch has 23 mil and came out a year ago

Anybody who was going to buy a Ps4 probably has one by now. The Switch SHOULD be gearing up for its prime run.

This. Who doesnt have a PS4 or Xbox by now?