Nintendo is out here breaking records WITH NO DISCOUNTS!!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

As a nintendo stan myself. How the hell is the big N doing this? They even surpassed the wii black friday sales.:wow:

Sony and Microsoft had to discount their systems so much as to even having to include a 2 month old game Spider-Man for Free in a bundle. On top of the $100 discount and discounting a 7 month year old game God of War down to $17, while the Switch didn’t even have a discount and Pokémon didn’t even have a discount and it sold that well on this week that’s meant to have a lot of discounts.

And Smash isn't even out yet :wow:

With all the talk about Sony missing E3 next year cause they got nothing to show. Switch 2019 is looking pretty crazy as well with Metroid Prime 4/Bayo 3/Animal Crossing and Pokemon 2019 :wow:

Yall was hating the big N with the Wii U!!! But peep the comeback!!! :wow:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Was going to buy a Switch but instead I got a PlayStation VR. Best thing I could've ever done. :blessed:
You chose that thing over the Switch? Over Breath of the Wild? Smash Ult? Mario Odyssey? Splatoon & MK8 & Octopath Traveler?

giphy.gif

Nah bruh. You poured jelly all over yourself.

tenor.gif

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nintendo does gangbusters during the holidays, Pokemon LGPE plus Smash Ult and a bunch of bundles meant this shyt was gonna be a hot item without a price cut.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
As a Switch owner, this console is overrated.

Zelda is boring; Odyssey is great, MK8 is solid, and I don’t care for Smash. At this point, I only touch my Switch a few times at work or if I travel(flights; long car rides, etc).

Same, wish I never bought one.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
You chose that thing over the Switch? Over Breath of the Wild? Smash Ult? Mario Odyssey? Splatoon & MK8 & Octopath Traveler?

giphy.gif

Nah bruh. You poured jelly all over yourself.

tenor.gif

:mjlol:

Wow, talk about a terrible choice...:laff:

Bunch of grown ass men playing games made for 12 year olds on outdated tech. Keep that flatscreen 2D gaming in the past with the kids :flabbynsick:

I play grown man games. I don't have time to be running around the same mushroom kingdoms I did when I was 5 years old. Besides Astro Bot > All Mario Games

nikkas showing up in here like
Fanboy_Nintendo.jpg
Get the PS Move controllers bro
They’ll make you feel like your actually in the game

I know bro. I was playing Sparc last night and I felt like I was legit playing ping pong on some forrest gump shyt

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Bunch of grown ass men playing games made for 12 year olds on outdated tech. Keep that flatscreen 2D gaming in the past with the kids :flabbynsick:

I play grown man games. I don't have time to be running around the same mushroom kingdoms I did when I was 5 years old. Besides Astro Bot > All Mario Games

nikkas showing up in here like
Fanboy_Nintendo.jpg

I know bro. I was playing Sparc last night and I felt like I was legit playing ping pong on some forrest gump shyt

the narrative flip gone be legendary when Sony does the exact same thing. :wow: