Nintendo can’t be serious with this Online shyt

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This 100%

@Leasy Nintendo's online strategy is a complete joke and has been since forever.
Great games aside, Nintendo is completely out of touch when it comes to how to properly implement their online features.
Their decisions actually makes Sony's PSN decision look brilliant.

I just don’t understand their logic and outlook when it comes to their products. I refuse to believe they thought they could move forward with the switch with no valuable online longevity. This shyt won’t work at all and they will have to make revisions sooner or later. The damn Switch doesn’t support mics as example below of the work around:

DBOQupHUQAA_yjk.png

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Considering how shyt the service is 20$ is whatever :yeshrug:

If they had a game i wanted to play online id pay for it

If they was changing ps+, xbox live numbers then that would be some bullshyt

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What online games have they got or have they got planned that you will need this?

I only ever use Nintendo consoles for single player games honestly
Well multiplayer on Nintendo usually requires you to have friends :francis:
This is honestly all Xbox (and the people who willingly paid for XBL during the 360 era) fault

Had you collectively decided that XBL was BS and spoke with your wallets the rest of the companies wouldn't have tried to copy their formula

You dug your own grave and there's no one to point the finger at but yourselves

This is what you wanted, you spoke with your wallets

Don't start complaining now

:yeshrug:
Xbox live has the safest mist secure network and gives 4 free games a month. Next month that number goes up, and one week from today at 3:30pm the world will find out exactly what I'm talking about :win:
and u n1kkas wonder why you're paying money to play games PC gamers play for free online

:troll:
They don't play online on PC, they just let their bots battle other bots while they live stream themselves fake playing