Nintendo can’t be serious with this Online shyt

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Nintendo should be paying ME for using MY device to support their online infrastructure. The clowns that they are.
Only big drawback for me is the fukking friend code..like wtf..i dont need to listen to a bunch of racist 12 year olds while i play smash :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is honestly all Xbox (and the people who willingly paid for XBL during the 360 era) fault

Had you collectively decided that XBL was BS and spoke with your wallets the rest of the companies wouldn't have tried to copy their formula

You dug your own grave and there's no one to point the finger at but yourselves

This is what you wanted, you spoke with your wallets

Don't start complaining now

:yeshrug:
XBL is still the best console online service quality and security wise:dwillhuh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Not having achievements is another dumb thing. And not caring about trying to compete with other consoles power wise. They just seem to stubbornly do their own thing.

At least they got the games to make up for it though

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nintendo and online is basically like this at best

giphy.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand what the fuss is about. $20 for a whole year.

Thats not enough money to start complaining about. I spend more on frivolous trivial shyt. They can have it I won't even remember paying for it.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Thats not enough money to start complaining about. I spend more on frivolous trivial shyt. They can have it I won't even remember paying for it.

Because it’s 2018 and Nintendo still doesn’t have basic online functions such as:

1. Implemented voice chat.
  2. Achievements
  3. Legit gamer tags
All of this while having to pay for this service. Imma get a Switch, but the only multiplayer I’ll take part of is local, fukk a friend code.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

:dwillhuh:

Whether you spend the $20 on trivial shyt or not you still are getting something?

Nintendo is charging $20 for something that is substandard right now.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
They said it would be worth the wait. So we'll see what they have in stored. I still feel it's gonna complement the release of Smash 5

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
XBL is still the best console online service quality and security wise:dwillhuh:
The point is it set a bad precedent for online console gaming. U can game with a far better experience on PC for free. There’s really no excuse to charge to play games online imo. Sony had it right with PS Plus in the PS3 era being that it was optional if u wanted extras but u could still play online for free if u wanted. shyt Microsoft used to have shyt like Netflix behind a paywall. shyt was highway robbery and nikkas still paid for it. I myself am guilty of accepting it as well. Fact is all of these companies be on some bullshyt which is why I dont have blind loyalty towards any of them.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The point is it set a bad precedent for online console gaming. U can game with a far better experience on PC for free. There’s really no excuse to charge to play games online imo. Sony had it right with PS Plus in the PS3 era being that it was optional if u wanted extras but u could still play online for free if u wanted. shyt Microsoft used to have shyt like Netflix behind a paywall. shyt was highway robbery and nikkas still paid for it. I myself am guilty of accepting it as well. Fact is all of these companies be on some bullshyt which is why I dont have blind loyalty towards any of them.

No just no, at one time psn was free and it worked but it was shady and janky as hell.

Over its two different infrastructures, every online game has to be toned and go through xbl/psn inspection pass and then maintained. With PC there is very little middle man or middle ware, and if something is broken on PC a patch or update can be pushed out fairly quick and directly where as with consoles that's not the case.

In a nut shell the infrastructure is just different psn was super trash when it was free and only got better a bit after they started charging for there service. Nintendo has been free and its been trash, xbl has been great from the jump and they've charged from the jump.

xbl live still has the problem of online sub charges plus the xbl charge which sucks.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No just no, at one time psn was free and it worked but it was shady and janky as hell.

Over its two different infrastructures, every online game has to be toned and go through xbl/psn inspection pass and then maintained. With PC there is very little middle man or middle ware, and if something is broken on PC a patch or update can be pushed out fairly quick and directly where as with consoles that's not the case.

In a nut shell the infrastructure is just different psn was super trash when it was free and only got better a bit after they started charging for there service. Nintendo has been free and its been trash, xbl has been great from the jump and they've charged from the jump.

xbl live still has the problem of online sub charges plus the xbl charge which sucks.
Yes nikka. Yes. It was a fukkboy precedent from the jump I dont give a fukk what u say. There was NO excuse to charge people twice just to watch fukking Netflix. The online was overall better on Xbox 360 but it was THAT much better to justify the price. I gamed on all platforms so I know the difference. I aint falling for the kool aid. Xbox Live was highway robbery at one point.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes nikka. Yes. It was a fukkboy precedent from the jump I dont give a fukk what u say. There was NO excuse to charge people twice just to watch fukking Netflix. The online was overall better on Xbox 360 but it was THAT much better to justify the price. I gamed on all platforms so I know the difference. I aint falling for the kool aid. Xbox Live was highway robbery at one point.
I gamed on the all too, and I agree the apps being locked behind gold was lame. There was really no reason for that besides free money.

The games I get why tho. Live still uses a bunch of cloud base storage for things. Anything I’ve bought digitally on live I still can download and have on my machine today over all the different consoles...