Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Suppose launch is fall 2018 and the prices are:
19.99 a year
7.99 3 months
3.99 a month
The online service doesn’t offer voice support as you have to use your cell phone to mic chat.
The friend code shyt is still in affect it will seem and everything runs from a cellphone

:dwillhuh:

Who the hell running this organization and why isn’t the Switch made with intentions of this. I just don’t understand.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Suppose launch is fall 2018 and the prices are:
19.99 a year
7.99 3 months
3.99 a month
The online service doesn’t offer voice support as you have to use your cell phone to mic chat.
The friend code shyt is still in affect it will seem and everything runs from a cellphone

:dwillhuh:

Who the hell running this organization and why isn’t the Switch made with intentions of this. I just don’t understand.
$20 a year, wouldn't mind using my cellphone :manny: probably uses data

Now, the negatives... Nobody worried about this but Kinect is intrusive :mjpls:

And you wanna give up your cellphone Everytime your kid wanna play online?

Should kids be giving up their phones to Japan n shyt :yeshrug: Japanese businessmen travel the world to bang underage snatch, this is like Facebook for children, I told y'all these games :demonic:

:merchant:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
$20 a year, wouldn't mind using my cellphone :manny: probably uses data

Now, the negatives... Nobody worried about this but Kinect is intrusive :mjpls:

And you wanna give up your cellphone Everytime your kid wanna play online?

Should kids be giving up their phones to Japan n shyt :yeshrug: Japanese businessmen travel the world to bang underage snatch, this is like Facebook for children, I told y'all these games :demonic:

:merchant:
This 100%

@Leasy Nintendo's online strategy is a complete joke and has been since forever.
Great games aside, Nintendo is completely out of touch when it comes to how to properly implement their online features.
Their decisions actually makes Sony's PSN decision look brilliant.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
But its only 20 bucks a year :manny: thats worth it for splatoon/smash plus the free old school game of the month they are giving u (if they still are)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
But its only 20 bucks a year :manny: thats worth it for splatoon/smash plus the free old school game of the month they are giving u (if they still are)
Nintendo should be paying ME for using MY device to support their online infrastructure. The clowns that they are.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This is honestly all Xbox (and the people who willingly paid for XBL during the 360 era) fault

Had you collectively decided that XBL was BS and spoke with your wallets the rest of the companies wouldn't have tried to copy their formula

You dug your own grave and there's no one to point the finger at but yourselves

This is what you wanted, you spoke with your wallets

Don't start complaining now

:yeshrug: