Nintendo are some bums

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I realized with Sword and Shield and Lets Go games that Game Freak is the problem

They are unambitious and stuck in their ways, content to just rake in money

Nintendo should bring the same innovation Breath of Wild got to Pokemon

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Pokemon Masters made over 26 million in it's first week. That's more then the last mainline games made in their entire run (Sun/Moon sold 17.5 million)
Pokémon Masters Revenue Surpasses $25 Million in Its First Week
Making $26 million in profits is not the same as selling 17.5 million units.

Each unit cost $40

Not saying you're wrong about the mobile games earning more, just telling you that you're looking at the numbers wrong.

17.5 million units sold would come out to $700 million earned before advertisement, development and manufacturing cost.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Do any of these guys ever try to pitch these games to Nintendo?

If I was capable of making some shyt like this, I'd design it to run on Nintendo hardware and try get a job with them.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I realized with Sword and Shield and Lets Go games that Game Freak is the problem

They are unambitious and stuck in their ways, content to just rake in money
this right here...these fukkers were complaining about how hard it is to put all the pokemon in Sword/Shield :francis:, and they didn't want to work on models

and for every "Advancement/innovation" they put in one game, they always seem to forget to put it in the next game, and so we start from scratch. Let's go had the nice option of no fukking random battles, but Sw/Sh gonna have random battles..again.