Nintendo are some bums

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I think Monolith Soft should lend a hand. But there's like 3 companies not even including Nintendo that own the Pokemon IP and I don't think Game Freak wants to split the check like that.
Politics as usual stopping greatness :francis:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They could easily let game freak keep doing it on the handhelds. Hire a new team to deliver on the console.

The Switch IS a console. They no longer have a dedicated handheld. And yes they could use separate teams but they have no reason to if the main series is still selling as good as it is. And whats even crazier is the mobile games are making more then the mainline games. People are wishing for a total revamp in the mainline games when it's much more likely the mainline games are going strictly mobile in the next 5 years.

Pokemon go just came off it's most successful month last month since launch 3 years ago.
What's the top-grossing mobile game right now? Pokemon Go - CNN

Pokemon Masters made over 26 million in it's first week. That's more then the last mainline games made in their entire run (Sun/Moon sold 17.5 million)
Pokémon Masters Revenue Surpasses $25 Million in Its First Week

Pokemon as a franchise has no need to switch it up cause it's still selling. Which sucks for people like us that wants to see a open world game but from a business standpoint there is no reason to spend more money then they already are.

I think Monolith Soft should lend a hand. But there's like 3 companies not even including Nintendo that own the Pokemon IP and I don't think Game Freak wants to split the check like that.

"The Pokemon Company" owns Pokemon with Nintendo owning distribution rights. Gamefreak is just the developer of choice of the mainline games but they can choose who ever they want to develop a pokemon game. Gamefreak has nothing to do with the numerous spinoffs/mobile titles.

Last edited:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
fan made projects stay having better graphics than actual 1st party nintendo games

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
:dahell::rudy: Original 251? Check ya math pleighboi.
Lol i ment up to the gold/silver/crystal era.

In middle school i bought a pokemon crystal version from a chick for a pack of king sized twix . Best deal i ever made in my life!
:ahh:

I know he's talking about the Entei era. Still remember when Entei beat a well trained Charizard's ass in that movie. that was savage.

Yeeaaah!! Them pokemon movies used to be raw with the action! Dont know how they got later on lol.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
The Switch IS a console. They no longer have a dedicated handheld. And yes they could use separate teams but they have no reason to if the main series is still selling as good as it is. And whats even crazier is the mobile games are making more then the mainline games. People are wishing for a total revamp in the mainline games when it's much more likely the mainline games are going strictly mobile in the next 5 years.

Pokemon go just came off it's most successful month last month since launch 3 years ago.
What's the top-grossing mobile game right now? Pokemon Go - CNN

Pokemon Masters made over 26 million in it's first week. That's more then the last mainline games made in their entire run (Sun/Moon sold 17.5 million)
Pokémon Masters Revenue Surpasses $25 Million in Its First Week

Pokemon as a franchise has no need to switch it up cause it's still selling. Which sucks for people like us that wants to see a open world game but from a business standpoint there is no reason to spend more money then they already are.

"The Pokemon Company" owns Pokemon with Nintendo owning distribution rights. Gamefreak is just the developer of choice of the mainline games but they can choose who ever they want to develop a pokemon game. Gamefreak has nothing to do with the numerous spinoffs/mobile titles.
I understand from a business standpoint theirs no need. That makes them even bigger bums for it. Outside the politics, it's not out of the question to hire additional teams for it.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
never played one but if it’s like minecraft I’m in.
U make it sound boring.it must be trash?
think stardew valley as a second life game with a real time in game clock, home customize, bug catching, a bank, a museum...after the success of happy home designer and pocket camp now they're getting the crafting and all that.

I played every one since gamecube, and it's a great game if you plan to stick with it and develop your house, town, build friendships, complete the museum ,or w/e

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Breh, The Pokémon Company is a joint venture between Nintendo, Gamefreak and Creatures (the producer of the trading card games). That's why other studios are only doing spin-off titles because Gamefreak exclusively wants to make the main games. And it's because of Gamefreak's limitations that those games have such little technical advancements.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Breh, The Pokémon Company is a joint venture between Nintendo, Gamefreak and Creatures (the producer of the trading card games). That's why other studios are only doing spin-off titles because Gamefreak exclusively wants to make the main games. And it's because of Gamefreak's limitations that those games have such little technical advancements.
Well :francis:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Pokemon lost me as a franchise after the first 150. Rpgs in general get on my nerves but pokémon is the first one i actually gave a fukk about. shyt is fun. Never finished pokemon blue tho :mjlol: