Nintendo are some bums

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Breh that shyt crispy.cant believe Pokémon still hasn’t reached this graphic status yet

Still getting a switch just for animal crossing march 2020

That game looks so wholesome and peaceful:mjcry:

Was laughin at the back n forth of u and Barnett a minute ago in that derailment thread in the bushes:mjgrin:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
idk tbh.i caught positive vibes from watching the trailer and got hyped from it:mjgrin:
I had the first one and I was playing when it was already old. I don't see what's new besides small iterations. What's the draw? It was fun as a broke kid but now. Whats the last one you played?

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I had the first one and I was playing when it was already old. I don't see what's new besides small iterations. What's the draw? It was fun as a broke kid but now. Whats the last one you played?
never played one but if it’s like minecraft I’m in.
U make it sound boring.it must be trash?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
never played one but if it’s like minecraft I’m in.
U make it sound boring.it must be trash?
It's not that's it trash, just after you played one. Literally the same thing besides different iterations.

You live in a small town that you just moved in with full of talking animals. It's like the Sims where you customize the crib and outfit. None of that having to eat, piss and etc meters.
You talk to your animal neighbors, y'all gift each other stuff, write letters, you collect bugs, fish and other stuff like that.
Game changes with the seasons also has a day and night cycle.
I made it sound kind of wack but I know in these newer versions your in charge of more shyt of the town.

Not like Minecraft, more of a sim.

Archangel

Banned
Daps

Countdown til it gets shutdown

This is the game fans have been wanting from Nintendo for damn near 15 years. No idea why they won't go in this direction. If done correctly like LoZBotW, this game could absolutely destroy all competition and single handedly bolster Switch sales; it would define "system seller".
:snoop:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
y'all stay getting at Nintendo. Send your energy to Game Freak. Nintendo lets em do them within a good time frame and monitoring I guess, and as long as the sales meet their needs, they gonna continue to let Game Freak be lazy.

Although the movement looks shaky in that vid, I been seeing people want the BOTW Pokemon for a minute. I don't know when they'll give it to us tho.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
This is the game fans have been wanting from Nintendo for damn near 15 years. No idea why they won't go in this direction. If done correctly like LoZBotW, this game could absolutely destroy all competition and single handedly bolster Switch sales; it would define "system seller".
:snoop:
It would be crazy
The fact that we don't have a Pokemon MMORPG yet is a damn travesty.
Facts

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
y'all stay getting at Nintendo. Send your energy to Game Freak. Nintendo lets em do them within a good time frame and monitoring I guess, and as long as the sales meet their needs, they gonna continue to let Game Freak be lazy.

Although the movement looks shaky in that vid, I been seeing people want the BOTW Pokemon for a minute. I don't know when they'll give it to us tho.
Until Gamefreak is no longer the developers of the main games were never gonna see a evolution. Gamefreak has a company just doesn't have it in them to do something different.
They could easily let game freak keep doing it on the handhelds. Hire a new team to deliver on the console.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
They could easily let game freak keep doing it on the handhelds. Hire a new team to deliver on the console.

I think Monolith Soft should lend a hand. But there's like 3 companies not even including Nintendo that own the Pokemon IP and I don't think Game Freak wants to split the check like that.