Ninja Gaiden Master Collection Thread. June 10, 2021

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I wanna buy it but Warframe is like Ninja Gaiden and I'm already heavily invested in it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Trying to decide to get it on Ps4 to separate it from my collection or Xbox to make one big ass original and remaster collection

On XBOX you really don't need it. The original games were there all along and last time I checked was free on gamepass. They are considered superior to the games in this collection too.

This collection was really for PS4, Switch and PC players.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
On XBOX you really don't need it. The original games were there all along and last time I checked was free on gamepass. They are considered superior to the games in this collection too.

This collection was really for PS4, Switch and PC players.
Yep

I was just telling my lil bro the only reason I even want it is to play razors edge in 4k since it’s 1080p backward compatible on Xbox

but even then they removed the damn coop mode, the best thing 3 had going for it

:gucci:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yep

I was just telling my lil bro the only reason I even want it is to play razors edge in 4k since it’s 1080p backward compatible on Xbox

but even then they removed the damn coop mode, the best thing 3 had going for it

:gucci:

For a game that was designed to be played in 720p I don't even think it makes sense to cop it for that reason :russ:

I actually was thinking to myself that Sigma looked worse than I remember it being on PS3 and I realized that was why, playing it on a high resolution makes you see the polygons clearer and you see more jagged edges.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For a game that was designed to be played in 720p I don't even think it makes sense to cop it for that reason :russ:

I actually was thinking to myself that Sigma looked worse than I remember it being on PS3 and I realized that was why, playing it on a high resolution makes you see the polygons clearer and you see more jagged edges.
It’s doesn’t look any better in 4K trust me. Well obviously there’s a difference but they could’ve unlocked the frames at the very least. Smh

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
No physical release in the US got me like :francis:

This shyt was definitely a pump and dump. Still copping because I want my lil cousin to experience the pain and frustration I felt at his age when I played this as a kid. :mjlol:
i was contemplating importing the japanese disc but then again, in a few months we might see limited run do a version...

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I ain't fukkin with Limited Run no more. I ordered Fight'N Rage from them and it took like 4 months for it to get to me. :francis:
i ordered the classic edition of panzer dragoon back in december and they still only estimate it may ship in july.

and strictly limited games is even worse

but i cant lie; when they finally arrive, they are worth it.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bit disappointed at how they handled this. Well likely wait for a sale to run through these again
I’m waiting for the inevitable half off before I cop. Damn shame if they don’t see this selling because I got a feeling Team Ninja is seeing what the public reception is before they decide to make NG 4

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Holy shyt this feels like a pc port from 2003, complete trash, and the first game hasn't aged that well tbh, horrible camera, and shyt controls.