Ninja Gaiden Master Collection Thread. June 10, 2021

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This game is just another example of why we actually needed that Switch Pro. This shyt running 60 FPS on every console but the Switch, and it's 2 whole console generations older than the Switch. :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This here is just stupid
The Switch is more powerful than the Wii U which had a more powerful GPU than the PS3 but keep spreading alternate facts dumbass.

what you think isn’t what matters

what matters is what developers say and the facts

These posts didn't age well. :unimpressed:

Switch more powerful than the Wii U and PS3 but running this collection barely better than the games did at launch. :unimpressed:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The collection overall is a bust:

Based off the interior Sigma versions.

Switch versions run at 30 FPS when the games ran at 60 (for the most part) on older consoles.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma has no rumble.

Acknowledgment of Ninja Gaiden 3 in general.

Verdict: Buy Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox via Game Pass instead.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Switch versions run at 30 FPS when the games ran at 60 (for the most part) on older consoles.

Verdict: Buy Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox via Game Pass instead.

Oh so I'm mistaken? The collection runs WORSE on the switch than the OG?

I got some negs I need to be handing out. :ohhh:

Daps
These posts didn't age well. :unimpressed:

Switch more powerful than the Wii U and PS3 but running this collection barely better than the games did at launch. :unimpressed:
Don’t quote me again

I’m assuming you’re using a badly optimised game (I haven’t seen it)

to prove your shytty point.:unimpressed:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
NG feels dry and dated compared to the likes of DMC/Bayonetta.

It's like the Virtua Fighter of Action-Adventure games.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
NG feels dry and dated compared to the likes of DMC/Bayonetta.

It's like the Virtua Fighter of Action-Adventure games.

:camby::camby::camby:

fukk out of here, completely different style of game. Ninja Gaiden is supposed to be a much more challenging and strategic game than DMC/Bayo, so there's less options.

Virtua Fighter shouldn't be catching strays either. Just say you don't appreciate technical games that rewards skill and practice.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No rumble in Sigma are you serious?:gucci:

Not the only thing negative about this collection but everything I’ve seen screams cash grab. They could’ve polished the graphics more like BioWare did to Mass Effect and made NG3 not have that shytty interrupting combat when you get grabbed. This is my favorite action series hands down but I wish they actually cared to bring the games into the current and last gens :snoop:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No rumble in Sigma are you serious?:gucci:

Not the only thing negative about this collection but everything I’ve seen screams cash grab. They could’ve polished the graphics more like BioWare did to Mass Effect and made NG3 not have that shytty interrupting combat when you get grabbed. This is my favorite action series hands down but I wish they actually cared to bring the games into the current and last gens :snoop:

Yeah Sigma 1 came out during that period where rumble was a last gen feature early in the PS3’s lifecycle. The fact that they didn’t bother to implement it is:hhh:.

Also, minor correction, the Switch doesn’t run at 30 FPS but rather it “aims” for 720p 60 FPS both docked and in handheld, which is still:hhh:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Game is kicking my ass already. After playing Nioh nonstop for years, my hands are conditioned for it, so gonna take a bit for me to get the hang of the controls. The camera + no lock on is really giving me issues early.

I’ll adjust for sure. Playing on hard so I know I’m gonna take my lumps lol.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
did anybody ever play that ninja gaiden with the anime art style ?

Ninja Gaiden Z? Nah.

Huge step backward.

You talmbout Yaiba...yea bought it at launch

image0.jpg

Mediocre as hell, not terrible though. Got some funny jokes sprinkled in there too...would have been better off as a separate non gaiden related action game

I never even heard of this :ohhh: Anime Ninja Gaiden is an easy plat though. How they fukk that up? :dwillhuh: