Nikola Jokic Erasing The Carmelo Anthony Era Appreciation Thread

Daps
WXIHSWDQXRGSDJAVLMOIQ4IETQ.jpg

Quoting me about what I said was happening in 2020 like some kind of own :mjlol:
I just thought it was funny because the Lakers couldn't even get to 5. I also think its funny that most yall are going to reply and act like youre unbothered but if you were, you just wouldn't reply

I made this thread for the future. I can't help that the avg Coli poster can't comprehend whats coming next month. Its the same reason a lot of the more solid posters have left this site and people like me pop up to laugh at seum consensus being wrong

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I still don't f*ck with him. Same how some people don’t f*ck with KD, Steph, Bron, etc.

Why? I get not being a fan of someone but...he's a great player, he's about to cap off a historic season with a chip...this is worthy of respect right? It's weird people are so invested in having a damn near sexual interest in individual players that they don't give a shyt about actual basketball. When your mans wins all is right with the world. When your mans loses, you go into spin mode trying to discredit the winner and rewrite history.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Why? I get not being a fan of someone but...he's a great player, he's about to cap off a historic season with a chip...this is worthy of respect right? It's weird people are so invested in having a damn near sexual interest in individual players that they don't give a shyt about actual basketball. When your mans wins all is right with the world. When your mans loses, you go into spin mode trying to discredit the winner and rewrite history.
Ain't anybody spinning sh*t fam. Yall digging up old posts from YEARS back, when he wasn’t as accomplished. Sh*t is corny.

Also, blame the media fam. It's been a constant not stop d*ckriding of Jokić. Some of us is tired of it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The nuggets are on the verge of winning a ring, Melo was the most notable name of the Nuggets in the 00’s, I’m asking has anyone brought him in the media in regards to that.
no and they shouldn't

when the warriors got on they run i wasn't hearin shyt about older teams, makes no sense, what they gonna do except highlight how they failed in th past?

Also, blame the media fam. It's been a constant not stop d*ckriding of Jokić. Some of us is tired of it.
stop it

Jokic might be the least covered 2-time MVP we've ever seen to the point where he coach had to yell about the disrespect in the postgame conference.

Any attention he's getting right now is the media being told by their bosses that yes, they DO look crazy talking about fukking kyrie/bron/ other offseason nonsense while Denver is on the way to their first ring ever

it was blatant disrespect and the media is trying to correct it's blatant bias

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
no and they shouldn't

when the warriors got on they run i wasn't hearin shyt about older teams, makes no sense, what they gonna do except highlight how they failed in th past?

stop it

Jokic might be the least covered 2-time MVP we've ever seen to the point where he coach had to yell about the disrespect in the postgame conference.

Any attention he's getting right now is the media being told by their bosses that yes, they DO look crazy talking about fukking kyrie/bron/ other offseason nonsense while Denver is on the way to their first ring ever

Fam, have been watching the NBA this season??? Have you not watched any national broadcast Nuggets games??? I couldn’t get through a damn game without Doris Burke, Reggie Miller slobbering over themselves talking about Jokić, knock it off.

Hell, their is a certain poster on here when ever Jokić has a big game he's upping old ass threads like a damn groupie.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no and they shouldn't

stop it

Also the fact that guys like Tatum and Luka were preseason favorites to win MVP in previous years