Nikola Jokic Erasing The Carmelo Anthony Era Appreciation Thread

Daps

Spoke too soon motherfukkers, trying to bring the man down to big up someone else.

I don’t give a fukk about what you you talking bout breh, you said something premature and your wrong. Y’all Dudes be so thirsty to shyt on melo. Be grateful that he gave y’all something to cheer for back then and left your franchise in a position to get hella players for him.

Melo got the nuggets to the wcf = fact

Jokic didn’t = facts

Someone will just wait until the Nuggets reach or advance past the WCF and bump this thread even if it's 1, 5 or 20 years later because the Coli hates Melo that much.:mjlol:

Or because nikkas just like proving they arent wrong bout something lol

So, the Jokic "era" has surpassed the Melo "era"? All the bum nikka shyt is irrelevant. I'm just talking about results. Objectively speaking, has Jokic done more for this franchise than Melo did?:jbhmm:

Melo haters
2d2io86.jpg

Aye OP...

THE JOKE'S on you. :umad:

Nuggets fans are some ungrateful muthafukkas:mjlol:

Melo turned them from a laughing stock to a perennial playoff squad and they act like he ain't do shyt for them

Nuggets won less than 20 games in 3 of the 6 seasons before Melo arrival

Hold this neg you nicotine addict faggit :camby:

How this turned out lol

@Gil Scott-Heroin not upping this thread tonight?

Jokic still better than Carmelo when he was a Nugget?

He's not erasing it, he's replicating it..Lakers in 5:mjgrin:

foh Melo is one of the greatest hoopers of all time
This board with foresight wouldn't be nearly as entertaining. Glad this place never changed

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its okay to be wrong, its the common thing uniting you and 90% of the posters in this thread
its okay to remember context too lmao. this was the same year he got sent home by the blazers - fukking enes kanter of all people had him begging for the refs back then

the shyt yal break out alts for :dead:

Daps
its okay to remember context too lmao. this was the same year he got sent home by the blazers - fukking enes kanter of all people had him begging for the refs back then

the shyt yal break out alts for :dead:
The context of this thread was him being a better playoff performer than Melo, giving Denver a chance at legitimacy. Why did you ignore that? You claiming they don't double Jokic is one of the dumbest takes in this thread, which is saying something when @Squirrel from Meteor Man and Melos Favorite Son are all up in this thread
And :russ: @ alt. You should get outside more, touch a lil grass. No need to be sensitive about being wrong, the majority in here was:whew: You can stay furious and keep going back and forth or just accept being wrong and move on. Its your world breh

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The context of this thread was him being a better playoff performer than Melo, giving Denver a chance at legitimacy. Why did you ignore that? You claiming they don't double Jokic is one of the dumbest takes in this thread, which is saying something when @Squirrel from Meteor Man and Melos Favorite Son are all up in this thread
And :russ: @ alt. You should get outside more, touch a lil grass. No need to be sensitive about being wrong, the majority in here was:whew: You can stay furious and keep going back and forth or just accept being wrong and move on. Its your world breh
Ignore what? Your quote anything that looks like a hit ramble? The Blazers literally beat them in 7 by plugging Kanter of all people in as a stop gap. It took Jokic multiple seasons to get his face back after that series especially since it was his first all-star appearance too.

And I've literally been saying that Jokic has taken that Denver mantle from Carmelo for *several* years now. shyt, just last week I was asking people to explain why Melo's reputation and accolades don't match up. I've never gassed Carmelo at all.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself: “why do I want a white man to be looked at as the best player in the NBA?” Furthermore, ask yourself “why do I want a white man to be viewed more positively than a black player?”

No need to report back to us. Just do some self-reflection and determine whether you’re a racist or a c00n :mjlol: