Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Im not on the case :mjlol:

You mentally ill fukk, you arguing over a chick who lied on all black men and got exposed for it.. banned from gofundme, warrant for arrest, skipped turning herself in, and you still got your cape on:mjlol:
We are not arguing over a chick, we are have a debate over what is meant by the word "hit", because it's a relative term that can be interpreted in many different ways. Reacting to someone attacking you and glancing over is a hit as well. And that's different from intentionally lifting a hand to attack someone.

That is the argument here. Remember, it was you who came into a convention that was beyond your understand in the first place.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
“Roda Osman is studying journalism at Columbia University. She was born in Kenya, where her family had fled to a refugee camp after civil war broke out in Somalia. She and her family later resettled in San Diego as refugees.”

Roda Osman Ph.D. Student

Master of Science, Columbia University, B.A., English, Southern New Hampshire University

Apparently she has been involved in prostitution.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We are not arguing over a chick, we are have a debate over what is meant by the word "hit", because it's a relative term that can be interpreted in many different ways. Reacting to someone attacking you and glancing over is a hit as well. And that's different from intentionally lifting a hand to attack someone.

That is the argument here. Remember, it was you who came into a convention that was beyond your understand in the first place.
tenor.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, you made one critical error, they are not our women. They have made that plainly clear, they belong to themselves and that's it. Too many of these modern women want it both ways. They want to old standards of chivalry and being protected (kept women), but what to hoe it out and do whatever they want without consequence. It can't be both ways. Its really that simple. If you want to be a strong independent woman who is equal to a man, don't cry when you get treated equally.

Also, for me, there is very little that would cause me to get in a physcial fight with someone. I got way to much to lose and nothing to gain. But I also don't keep friends who are wild in the streets. All of us got too much to lose to be stupid. I won't ever fault a man for walking away. Who cares of some random people who you will most likely never see again think you are a punk for backing down. What do you have to gain by trying to impress them?
LISTEN, this is a PSA:

I’m just putting this out there because some wh0res got on YT in the last couple years throwing this term around and claiming that it means being a stay at home wife. IT DOES NOT.

A kept woman is a MISTRESS. A literal wh0re.

A kept woman is basically a woman who has her living expenses taken care of by a (married) man, which in turn gives him access to her whenever he wants.

All those stories of someone’s grandad or uncle having a family on the other side of town?:beli::martin: That’s who/what that broad was. A “kept woman”. The kids at school who never had their dad show up or even knew who their pops was, or randomly met their dad at 12 or something…🤷🏾‍♀️ And I’m not being funny because that’s traumatizing for a kid- but that’s essentially what a “kept woman” is and what her kids have to deal with.

A woman who isn’t claimed in society, but has a man providing for her so he can see her at night.

That’s why girls who are “raised right” understand the importance of being married, or maintaining a good reputation even if you’re unmarried.

PLLLLLEASE stop using that term.
It only shows that a lot of ppl come from…less than stellar backgrounds if no one has told them what it means. Hos/former hos are using these terms online and have these silly chicks repeating what they say. No woman from a decent background would ever utter that term in public, let alone describe herself as one.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
She still in the states and still on the run according the queen of accountability

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I don’t like to post this, because I don’t support this woman’s views. But she has the interview locked with the guy who allegedly assaulted Roda. Let’s say the guy who is accused by Roda.

At 19:10 he explains the assault. He explains that she hit him and he “hit” her because he wanted to get her away from him, that is how he touched her as they had physical contact.

She asked to what degree he hit her, the scale for 1 to 10 with 10 being the hardest. He answered 2 to 3 to block off the attack by her.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
You are good for clown babble, with your limited comprehension skills. Leave investigative work up to others.

Above #1,452 is an interview with the guy, as he explains his side of what happened, and how the physical contact occurred. The “hit”.

She admitted to being involved in prostitution in her guilty plea to a lesser disorderly conduct charge.

Last edited:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
LISTEN, this is a PSA:

I’m just putting this out there because some wh0res got on YT in the last couple years throwing this term around and claiming that it means being a stay at home wife. IT DOES NOT.

A kept woman is a MISTRESS. A literal wh0re.

A kept woman is basically a woman who has her living expenses taken care of by a (married) man, which in turn gives him access to her whenever he wants.

All those stories of someone’s grandad or uncle having a family on the other side of town?:beli::martin: That’s who/what that broad was. A “kept woman”. The kids at school who never had their dad show up or even knew who their pops was, or randomly met their dad at 12 or something…🤷🏾‍♀️ And I’m not being funny because that’s traumatizing for a kid- but that’s essentially what a “kept woman” is and what her kids have to deal with.

A woman who isn’t claimed in society, but has a man providing for her so he can see her at night.

That’s why girls who are “raised right” understand the importance of being married, or maintaining a good reputation even if you’re unmarried.

PLLLLLEASE stop using that term.
It only shows that a lot of ppl come from…less than stellar backgrounds if no one has told them what it means. Hos/former hos are using these terms online and have these silly chicks repeating what they say. No woman from a decent background would ever utter that term in public, let alone describe herself as one.
I learned something new. My bad. Here's some rep