Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
They will deflect saying that online isnt real life when the same people behind these accounts are actual humans lol

Real actual humans that lie/troll online, such as yourself, my non-Black friend. Twitter already admitted several years ago that a large amount of their accounts are agents/fakes.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Real actual humans that lie/troll online, such as yourself, my non-Black friend. Twitter already admitted several years ago that a large amount of their accounts are agents/fakes.
If i am non-black, would you like to set up a ban bet? Or are you another troll as well?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Daphne is live and Olan is on the panel.

Brick Party Celebration Part 1🧱 With Comedian Godfrey!

After listening to olan account it further solidifies my belief she orchestrated the entire ordeal. She had that mask on the entire time in the club and was trying to fight people in and out the club. She was provoking people on purpose trying to get someone to swing so she could come out that mask and do her "hit me with a brick and blk men stood and watched" acting piece. Her face was already swollen and she decided to run a scam based on whatever really happened to her face.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
After listening to olan account it further solidifies my belief she orchestrated the entire ordeal. She had that mask on the entire time in the club and was trying to fight people in and out the club. She was provoking people on purpose trying to get someone to swing so she could come out that mask and do her "hit me with a brick and blk men stood and watched" acting piece. Her face was already swollen and she decided to run a scam based on whatever really happened to her face.
I fell asleep, and all of a sudden the stream was down (set private). What happened?

What did Godfrey say?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
In my opinion Olan Douglas needs to sue her for defamation of character. She accused him of human trafficking, kidnapping, assault etc.

That's some heavy shyt. Without camera surveillance footages, he most likely could have ended behind bars for years.
And she profited off of it 😑

Is she still running?