Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
How the hell is this Thread 109 pages??? :mindblown:
What you mean? This is the perfect recipe for a 100+ page coli thread. A whole lotta Anti-Black man sentiment, mixed with some Gender War, a pinch of Diaspora War, and even a sprinkle of mystery (how the hell did she get that big ass lump on her head??). Perfect recipe.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The type of man who would hit people with bricks for no reason. And I admitted that her story fooled me. We know that it was all a hoax and fraud.
The guy was in a live on the Queen of accountability, Daphne Sutton. I told him (in the chat) to fill a lawsuit against this woman Roda Osman, but he made sips excuse for her. He was like, it costs money and it's okay now... yada yada yada.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This story sounded like bullshyt from day 1, the video she posted didn't do nothing to help her case either. The simps need to learn to start sniffing out obvious bullshyt that these hoes be spewing ALL THE TIME when they hear it.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What you mean? This is the perfect recipe for a 100+ page coli thread. A whole lotta Anti-Black man sentiment, mixed with some Gender War, a pinch of Diaspora War, and even a sprinkle of mystery (how the hell did she get that big ass lump on her head??). Perfect recipe.

This thread had so many legendary twists and turns.

I remember cats were on her neck till breh posted the IG video of her twerking. It went from fukk dat hoe to hol up a minute :whoo:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
I've seen what a face looks like after it's been smacked by a standard NYC brick. A brick commonly used on many of homes and Projects. "Allegedly wielded from the hand of a skinny little high speed running vigilante who disappeared quicker than heaux when guns get to busting. The year was 1988 if memory serves me right. I observed physical and mental aftermath over weeks, months and years. Dude became a better person. Still has physical scars though. Moral of it all is don't be a khun.