Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep repeating it, this is election year. Ever since election season started things took an uptick. And this woman was proven to be connected to politicians, in particularly the DNC. So for her to roam the streets now is not surprising.
Where was it proven that she has connections to politicians?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
At 27:23, she claims she has been attacked by many of black men and has been assaulted by many of black men. She said, she “has been beaten by men her whole life”.

So the question is, were these “Somali men”, since she flip flops a lot between black and Somali, but never says “Black-Somali, or “Somali black men”.

At 27:46 she says she has a father and two brothers, “who are great black men, who support her and all women.

She continues: “But there are violent black men in this world, there are violent men in this world. And she had been attacked by many men. She furthermore promised that if a white man ever touches her she would call 911, she wouldn’t hesitate to call the police on a white man, and never has done so on a “black man”, except for this one occasion.

(Note: this comes from a woman who stated that she is violent herself and fights a lot). And this is the only truth she spoke, as we have seen her start fights over and over…

At 32:21 she said she doesn’t have a father and doesn’t have brothers. If I’m not mistaken she said that she had a father in her life and brothers.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Where was it proven that she has connections to politicians?
I forgot where I saw this footage, since it’s been so long ago. I’m not sure if it was covered by Lashid4U, but in this particular stream she did show that Roda is connected to the media.

(I edited the previous post, since I’m not sure where I heard / saw it).

Part 2 from 1:38:10 till the end.