Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Yall can start by getting Luken yes that lying ass Luken bytch ass hiding behind that aka @Cat piss martini screenname. Dont expect his lying ass to admit that shyt too. Lying about being from st. Louis. He was one of those dudes jumping out the window over miss bricks like the screw face simp bytch he is. :mjlol: yall didnt hear he was Luken from me though.

all of that unprotected buttsex
done rotted yo brain and got
yo t-cell count deep in the double neg.
Take yo meds mane.
That last dry cough could be yo last.
DITAFFm.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps

A bunch of ladies are still mad at me on FB for proving to them that ole girl lied.

They hate my GUTS to this very day. Like they hate me with a PASSION. :wow:

I was talking to one of them a month or two later and she told me flat out that she had a problem with me. I was like why :dwillhuh: cause I didn't even remember.

She told me that I'm a misogynist and I was like, based on what? :mjtf:

And she linked me to the post that I made about Roda :wow: :to:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So let me get this right....

- She has clear, visible injuries from getting hit.

- She has a medical report that clearly shows she was hit so hard it caused bone damage

- She has a police report that shows she was hit

- Random witnesses at the scene say she was hit

But Coli posters are still insisting she wasn't hit, and claiming that their wish manifestation belief that she wasn't hit somehow proves true everything they know about women?

downright disgusting how quick some people are to blame the victim or casting aspersions on her because of their personal biases.

:russ:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gender warriors and incels already drew their line in the sand. Be ready for an angry neg from @number21 for not sharing his irrational hatred of women

It's in the tweet from the second post he quoted

You see a letterhead that says Houston Police Department with NO DETAILS and automatically assume its valid???? :why:

@Kenny West hold this L you bbl loving tranny :lolbron:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
A bunch of ladies are still mad at me on FB for proving to them that ole girl lied.

They hate my GUTS to this very day. Like they hate me with a PASSION. :wow:

I was talking to one of them a month or two later and she told me flat out that she had a problem with me. I was like why :dwillhuh: cause I didn't even remember.

She told me that I'm a misogynist and I was like, based on what? :mjtf:

And she linked me to the post that I made about Roda :wow: :to:
tell her she’s a misandrist, and when she doesn’t
know what that means or hasn’t heard that word directed to her remind her that is because she is not even as close to dealing with the adversity that you will as a man
not to to say she deserved that - she clearly didn’t learn a thing from it and I didn’t say anything then but I could tell by her behavior and energy that she is one of those narcissistic bytches who can’t accept accountability for her actions and likely prompted the event

“None of you men did nothing”

She’s disgusting. Men that don’t know her need to go home in body bag and she wouldn’t blink an eye of accountability

stand on what I say, about to start quoting the top captain save a hoe in here

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rectified how? :lupe: Are you going to be Pazzy's retribution?

The revenge of Pazzy, I shudder to think of how he would regulate on heterosexual brehs :picard:

:camby: why you keep on implying that i would actually want you like that? You dont have to worry about that.

Revenge... ill keep it a buck. I dont think a lot
all of that unprotected buttsex
done rotted yo brain and got
yo t-cell count deep in the double neg.
Take yo meds mane.
That last dry cough could be yo last.
DITAFFm.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
You lying to live @Luken. I know your keyboard is dripping wet with fear of you really being exposed with this wack ass screeenname with you cosplaying as an american. You a canuck even how you type, fukker.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The most interesting thing about black male propaganda is that over the years, black men have been subconsciously programmed to resent themselves as much as society does and they're now the first ones to respond viscerally and full of rage under the guise of, "protection." They're lining your dumb asses up on that firing range when the time comes, too, but you're so far gone that you think you're the unicorn and that if you roll with every narrative painting some random black male as a criminal, or a rapist, some oversexual predator, that you'll be seen as different when society at large decides you're more trouble than you're worth.

Vile bytch ran that con because black men are the most gullible group in the world outside of MAGA retards to get over on. You expect society to roll with it. It's baffling that the subjects who have been the countries boogeyman for every mythical crime ever for centuries is now so desperate to finally be accepted that they want to believe it, too.

Read this again

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
He should have just kept this is in his draft because idc what she did, there is no reason to hit anyone with a brick she could have died and for anyone to just stand there and not at least call the cops is wrong.

In this case she wasn't being a trouble maker. How any man could just watch a woman get hit in her face with a brick then when she confronts the men who did nothing they say "what do you want us to do" shows the state of some of these men today.

Oh please those same men wouldn't help even if she wasn't a "trouble maker". Y'all are using every excuse under the sun just to excuse the cowardness.This is sad to see but not surprising knowing there have been woman being assaulted no one did anything.

Making fun of a woman getting assaulted...shytty move

1.no
2.jump in to fight the brick thrower? Nope but they should call the police and ask the man if he is ok. A man getting hit with a brick is different from a woman getting hit with a brick especially because she didn't deserve it.
You got some splaining to do :sas2: