Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So instead of going to the police, she goes to tik tok. How we know she didnt just trip and bust her face and made up some story for attention? yall believing everything on social media

I called it when it first happened, got bushed over this shyt too because a bunch of you emotional bytch ass members, you know who you are, dont use your brains, all reported me and shyt. the same fukking cowards couldnt even admit they were wrong after it got out. :mjlol:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every male in her family need to find that person and stomp him out.

Yeah, someone do that to a female in my family, imma strangle them with a towel.

Probably break their ribs when I’m done with them just to make sure they dead

:mjtf:Some of these bruhs out here are down bad. Ladies stay safe smh.

I hate sensitive ass nikkas like this who can't take rejection.

I really hope there's more to the story, but I know there probably isn't :snoop:
its big business trying to make black men look bad :wow:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I called it when it first happened, got bushed over this shyt too because a bunch of you emotional bytch ass members, you know who you are, dont use your brains, all reported me and shyt. the same fukking cowards couldnt even admit they were wrong after it got out. :mjlol:
This should be rectified

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This should be rectified
Yall can start by getting Luken yes that lying ass Luken bytch ass hiding behind that aka @Cat piss martini screenname. Dont expect his lying ass to admit that shyt too. Lying about being from st. Louis. He was one of those dudes jumping out the window over miss bricks like the screw face simp bytch he is. :mjlol: yall didnt hear he was Luken from me though.

Last edited: