Nikkas In Their 30's Are The New Uncles

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I got a password set on my thermostat :mjlol:

uUetND5.gif

:flabbynsick:Caught myself in some draws and flip flops looking at the thermostat like...

:damn: which one of you ungrateful MFers... keeps... Touching...the muthaF*ckin... Thermostat!!!

Then I remembered I lived by myself and I turned it up a bit that night

:snoop:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only my nieces and nephew can call me uncle. Personally that unk and auntie shyt sound dumb to me

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The best part of this is the implication that being an uncle in your 20s is somehow unthinkable. :mjlol:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I remember years back there were a bunch of young kids (teenagers) cursing and carrying on doing kid shyt. Then they saw me walking by and said 'oh sorry excuse me sir' that's when I knew I was officially Unc status.
I love getting older. Absolutely love it, life is so much better and easier now...

Last year I was getting my girls some McNasty's in drive thru, told girl exactly wjat i wanted. We get to the pickup window, my order was fukked up, and I just told her "you more focused on whatever you listening to in that Air Pod, than getting our order right"...

And she was like "my bad, Unc". I thought it was hilarious, I fully embrace this whole aging shyt!
Indeedā€¦.. real talk from the shyt I did or was around in my past. Im probably not even supposed to be here:russ:

Alls Iā€™m gonna say is them Shootouts in Gboro at Jokers 3 circa 98-99 used to be wild:mjlol:

@AggiePride336. knows:mjgrin:

So yes, itā€™s a blessing to be older
The fukk your big ass doing in shootouts šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I love getting older. Absolutely love it, life is so much better and easier now...

Last year I was getting my girls some McNasty's in drive thru, told girl exactly wjat i wanted. We get to the pickup window, my order was fukked up, and I just told her "you more focused on whatever you listening to in that Air Pod, than getting our order right"...

And she was like "my bad, Unc". I thought it was hilarious, I fully embrace this whole aging shyt!

Dog, in the Triad (Greensboro, Winston-Salem, & High Point)

That WS vs HP beef used to be crazy and ON SIGHT!! :mjgrin:

Last edited:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People who say they love getting older are lying to dey damn self :why:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also @murksiderock

That was around the time of the ā€œAinā€™t No Mo Play In GA, Bout It Bout It, Tear Da Club Upā€ era

Where DJ could BARELY PLAY THEM songs in full before a fight broke out on the dance floor.

Iā€™ve experienced so many Shootouts at Jokers 3, it was ridiculous :mjlol:

One night a buddy I was rolling withā€¦. His trunk and back window was getting sprayed as we was trynna get the fukk out and I have no idea to this day how neither of us got hit.

God is Good

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Old head u fukking up not using the APP....you paying that tax FR FR :dead:

n im prolly older then u :russ: