Nigerian Singer Releases ‘Whitenicious’ Skin Lightening Cream and It’s Sold Out

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
did you not read the article? it said lighter girls got more attention from NIGERIAN men and being lighter makes it easier to get a husband. That's not disputable it can be seen.
nikkas should take SOME accountability.

Women want acceptance, so there going to do whatever makes them more desirable.
dont care if ur an adult n not a giant child u can only blame urself

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Damn! Nigerians f*cking up today...wtf!?!!??!

SMH!
:snoop:

How many times must I drop this smiley this year!?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
did you not read the article? it said lighter girls got more attention from NIGERIAN men and being lighter makes it easier to get a husband. That's not disputable it can be seen.
nikkas should take SOME accountability.

Women want acceptance, so there going to do whatever makes them more desirable.
I just can't wrap my mind around a female playing the numbers game.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Either I'm a esper or this thread was made a couple of days ago :patrice:

Atleas skin bleaching is to the point where it looks even and isn't blotchy anymore :yeshrug:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Beyonce bought them all.

LOL you right breh. Beyonce is not lightskinned. I don't get why people say that. Halle berry aint light skinned either. Alicia keys, mariah carey, raven simone are lightskinned.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Jesus them tities tho :whew:
image-12-620x775.jpeg

c00ns in the motherland hurt me :sadbron:

but them titties though :salute:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Damn that's sad and to think if she would've just picked up a book she could see there's nothing to be ashamed of.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Same reason why these dark skin girls find happiness in the arms of white men too. I won't touch on that topic in here though :mjpls:
My friend was the blackest dude on the block and he's been called "black ass" "tar baby" "wesley snipes" by his own people.

The race that's being dominated tends to mimic the behavior of the dominant race, because who doesn't want to be dominant? Some black people have unfortunately adopted that shyt from white people, and are acting out against our own with that BS. Society has white standards of beauty, ever since they came here and destroyed the natives and put blacks to work and regarded them as subhuman. Unfortunately some black people aren't conscious enough to see the error in that behavior, and they're just perpetuating the problem.

Weak minded blacks will resort to this skin lightening shyt and general c00n/tom/bed wench behavior, because they've been hypnotized by society into thinking "white is right" and want to distance themselves from black people/things.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
What bothers me about that video is how compliant she was of those guys. She had no objections to any of their requests. I bet if the guys were black she would have an attitude.

I know you're saying that to be funny(and it is) but it's most likely true:ld: