Nigerian Singer Releases ‘Whitenicious’ Skin Lightening Cream and It’s Sold Out

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
some of these nikkas are always talking shyt about dark skin women and then wonder why they do shyt like this. :heh: they're a big part of the problem.
Stupid muthafukka, so it's Nigerian men's fault their women are doing this? I swear some of you on this forum are so got damn stupid. The reason Black women bleach their skin and put weave in their hair is to do with their own insecurity. :camby:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Stupid muthafukka, so it's Nigerian men's fault their women are doing this? I swear some of you on this forum are so got damn stupid. The reason Black women bleach their skin and put weave in their hair is to do with their own insecurity. :camby:

insecurity because their men won't except them. If a woman sees light girls getting all the attention she's gonna try becoming one of the desired girls :heh:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
insecurity because their men won't except them. If a woman sees light girls getting all the attention she's gonna try becoming that girl :heh:
So she live in a country full of Black people, no white people in sight and you telling me Black men won't fukk with her because she dark skinned, IN NIGERIA?? :dead: . She decided to emulate Beyonce or Nicki Minaj and somehow it's nikkas fault? Don't blame Black men for these Black women's self hate.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
So she live in a country full of Black people, no white people in sight and you telling me Black men won't fukk with her because she dark skinned, IN NIGERIA?? :dead: . She decided to emulate Beyonce or Nicki Minaj and somehow it's nikkas fault? Don't blame Black men for these Black women's self hate.

did you not read the article? it said lighter girls got more attention from NIGERIAN men and being lighter makes it easier to get a husband. That's not disputable it can be seen.
nikkas should take SOME accountability.

its called being a fully functional healthy adult

its also called self accountablity
:camby:

Women want acceptance, so there going to do whatever makes them more desirable.