Nigerian Poll

• Total voters

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I'm tired of reading bad news about Nigeria. The Fulani president has been sick for 3 months now, yet they're still holding on to power. How can a country with that much potentials be on the same level as Somalia with nothing thriving?

The suicidal bombing that happened today is making me feel some type of way. I remember seeing one of the Boko Haram bombings on BBC in 2011 or 2012 (I think it was a church bombing) where over 2,000 innocent people were bombed to bits. That shyt fukked me up for a long time. How can people be so cruel?

Northern Muslims have shown over and over again that they can never be progressive and they're just as barbaric as their Muslim brothers/sisters in the Middle East and this trying period is the right time for the youths to take destiny into their hands and right the wrongs of the founding fathers of the country, regardless of where you're born. Time to let the Northern Muslims have their own country and practise their terrorism in peace.

Enough is enough.

Vote and tag all the Nigerians on the forum.

@Sagat

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Somalia got a lot going on today, we have for the most part put our differences aside while u Nigerians are headed towards the same path as we did in the 90's except worse cus now u have religious division in addition to tribal feuds and not to mention the most corrupt people on earth. Nigeria has enough resources to make it a first world country but people still live on less than a dollar a day smh

However u igbos are not getting Biafra, work with what u have already and make it better.

:ufdup:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Nigeria is a failed British colonial experiment.

There should be a referendum to decide the Biafra question - even if it's only in the 5 Igbo states including Igbo speaking parts of Rivers and Delta states.

This video has Buhari supporters cheering after a musician came down to protest that Buhari should resume his duties or resign. They nearly lynched him.

Nigeria is a zoo.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Somalia got a lot going on today, we have for the most part put our differences aside while u Nigerians are headed towards the same path as we did in the 90's except worse cus now u have religious division in addition to tribal feuds and not to mention the most corrupt people on earth. Nigeria has enough resources to make it a first world country but people still live on less than a dollar a day smh

However u igbos are not getting Biafra, work with what u have already and make it better.

:ufdup:
Do you consider yourself black? I only ask because many c00ns I mean people from your nation do not.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I'm not not Nigerian but that's my Brother/Sister country :salute:

I hope they disintegrate. That could possibly help my country disintegrate too since we're having similar problems and we are a failed state as well. fukk France forever :pacspit:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Nigeria is a failed British colonial experiment.

There should be a referendum to decide the Biafra question - even if it's only in the 5 Igbo states including Igbo speaking parts of Rivers and Delta states.

This video has Buhari supporters cheering after a musician came down to protest that Buhari should resume his duties or resign. They nearly lynched him.

Nigeria is a zoo.

Are your people ready for war against the barbaric Northerners or y'all are just bluffing with propaganda?

We need to start from there and start having conversations.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I'm not not Nigerian but that's my Brother/Sister country :salute:

I hope they disintegrate. That could possibly help my country disintegrate too since we're having similar problems and we are a failed state as well. fukk France forever :pacspit:

Where are you from?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
@MikeyC a white boy...don't tag him.

Yes, he's a neek. But he's from London, hence I tagged him to help me with a list of all the fellow Brits. We're deep in London and I'm sure most of the Londoners here are Nigerians.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Are your people ready for war against the barbaric Northerners or y'all are just bluffing with propaganda?

We need to start from there and start having conversations.

We'd prefer to leave Nigeria in a civilized manner via a referendum/democratic procedure.

I'd prefer not to go to war but if it's war, then we'll defend ourselves of course.
:francis:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
@MikeyC @WaveGang @Serious @LiveFromLondon @BlackManFromLondon @BocaRear

Oi, fam, I beg you help me get a list of all the fellow Black Brits on this forum. I'm sure there are loads of naija folks on there.

Man like @Kitsch made a list here:wow:

I think we're deeper than that cause a lot of the brehs in the dandy thread in JBO are UK posters too