NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... Official Thread Release date 4/23

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Nah I took that L, I bought Strikers in one of the summer discounts :russ:

Damn. :dead: :russ: Regardless though, this is a good game! They added a bunch of new stuff, so it doesn't feel like it aged terribly. Of course, Automata is the better game (which it should be, since it's a sequel lmao), so you'll enjoy this a ton. All I will say is that when you reach the ending, it's not the end, just one of many. Although you may know that already.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Damn. :dead: :russ: Regardless though, this is a good game! They added a bunch of new stuff, so it doesn't feel like it aged terribly. Of course, Automata is the better game (which it should be, since it's a sequel lmao), so you'll enjoy this a ton. All I will say is that when you reach the ending, it's not the end, just one of many. Although you may know that already.

Yep, not sure what drives the endings though; does the game make it clear? I always hesitate to look shyt up so I don't get spoiled. It's something to do with the amount of weapons you have?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Yep, not sure what drives the endings though; does the game make it clear? I always hesitate to look shyt up so I don't get spoiled. It's something to do with the amount of weapons you have?

Yeah, the weapons are crucial to get. I found spoiler-free guides for you to guide you through.

https://rpgoverload.com/nier-replicant-spoiler-free-ending-guide/

https://rpgoverload.com/nier-replicant-how-to-obtain-all-weapons/

Basically just follow this, and you should be good. Your first play through is really straightforward though, you just go through it as you normally do.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
just checkin in to see where you at n how you feel about this game. thoughts so far?

About 8 hours in, I'm a bit too distracted by the sidequests delivering letters and shyt but that's cause the music is so fukking :ohlawd:

I'm just walking around vibing to that shyt, about to head into the desert (just liberated the Airie) so pretty sure I'm only at the start still...

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
About 8 hours in, I'm a bit too distracted by the sidequests delivering letters and shyt but that's cause the music is so fukking :ohlawd:

I'm just walking around vibing to that shyt, about to head into the desert (just liberated the Airie) so pretty sure I'm only at the start still...
you know I saw a lot of people say Automatas soundtrack was the shyt but Replicants was no slouch, even made by the same guy. Kaine Salvation is still the best song among Drakengard/ Replicant/ Automata to me.

the music is just on another level I can't even describe.

to be honest, Keiichi Okabe is on the same level as Nobuo Uematsu n Marty Odonnell.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
you know I saw a lot of people say Automatas soundtrack was the shyt but Replicants was no slouch, even made by the same guy. Kaine Salvation is still the best song among Drakengard/ Replicant/ Automata to me.

the music is just on another level I can't even describe.

to be honest, Keiichi Okabe is on the same level as Nobuo Uematsu n Marty Odonnell.

Yeah, I said this earlier in this thread and some clown was saying clown shyt that it wasn't.