NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... Official Thread Release date 4/23

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The upgraded prequel of NieR:Automata. A kind young man sets out with a strange talking grimoire, to search for the "Sealed verses" in order to save his sister Yonah, who fell terminally ill to the Black Scrawl.

Eir4kHXXsAMBJIU

NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... is an updated version of NieR Replicant, previously only released in Japan.Discover the one-of-a-kind prequel of the critically-acclaimed masterpiece NieR:Automata.

Now with a modern upgrade, experience masterfully revived visuals, a fascinating storyline and more!The protagonist is a kind young man living in a remote village. In order to save his sister Yonah, who fell terminally ill to the Black Scrawl, he sets out with Grimoire Weiss, a strange talking tome, to search for the "Sealed verses."Experience the NieR Replicant story for the first time in the west through the eyes of the protagonist as a brother.

The original all-star team returns including acclaimed director, YOKO TARO (Drakengard / NieR:Automata), composer Keiichi Okabe (TEKKEN / Drakengard / NieR:Automata), and producer Yosuke Saito (DRAGON QUEST X / NieR:Automata).

EirtwAjXsAARceO

EirtwfPX0Agsr9f

Eirtw9AWAAUkYaK

EirtxhNWkAEL-Ki

Never played this so it should be fun

New trailer

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's what I figured from previous info and whatnot, but correct me if I'm wrong, I thought the first Nier's story was about a man trying to save his kid (daughter), not his sister?

They basically made two games, Nier Gestalt and Nier Replicant. Replicant was for the japanese audience about the brother and sister and Gestalt to appeal was for the west.

Both games are canon, sort of.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I like how you had to make sure it wasn’t a remake of the timed ps4 exclusive before revealing your true feelings. :laff:
Naw buddy.

The game is multi platform at this point.

From my perspective there was no point in re-releasing the current gen version and making a big deal about it as it just came out a couple years ago.

Upgrading the OG version to modern graphics/gameplay is a significant change and worth taking about.

I personally would not play or even give a fukk about another automata port. But this news has me intrigued as I never played the OG version.

You tried, but you lost :ufdup:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
That's what I figured from previous info and whatnot, but correct me if I'm wrong, I thought the first Nier's story was about a man trying to save his kid (daughter), not his sister?
They made the same game but made Gestalt for the X360 and Replicant for the PS3 in Japan. Because of Western tastes Square decided to port Gestalt to both consoles in the West.

Gestalt has Nier as the dad while in Replicant, Nier is the brother.

See I can bring console wars into the subject too.