Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Shut the fuk up. Idc. It’s not serious.i have other shyt to do besides go another 90 pages on this bish. Here you go- enjoy
Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

4-middle-finger-emoji-by-google.png
bytch what the fukk are you talking about :gucci: did you even read my damn post? You throwing random shots at me in other threads and I never did shyt to ya bytch ass... shytty ass behavior :camby:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
bytch what the fukk are you talking about :gucci: did you even read my damn post? You throwing random shots at me in other threads and I never did shyt to ya bytch ass... shytty ass behavior :camby:
What the fuk are you talking about? you emotional Fukkin weirdo. I did nothing to you. Be specific.

Mods I thought this thread was locked. The poll closed on the 18th
:dwillhuh::mjtf:

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Lmao at him saying this like he’s my father/

you probably said some dumb shyt to me (female) I’m not a Fukkin “him”, you bytch. or you said some shyt thAt I didn’t like. See how this works - who the fuk cares. Go to bed. There’s only like 10 people that like on this message board like that. I ain’t losing sleep over randoms on the Internet. We were never friends.
:mjlol::deadmanny:

I never said shyt to or about your dumbass, bytch :mindblown: now we randoms but before you started this bullshyt we were cool. fukk it you right tho, you some random ass bytch (or nikka) in the net anyways :camby:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never said shyt to or about your dumbass, bytch :mindblown: now we randoms but before you started this bullshyt we were cool. fukk it you right tho, you some random ass bytch (or nikka) in the net anyways :camby:
Relax - I have no idea of what you’re talking about. Explain. Do you have any quotes or my comments where I disrespected you? I don’t recall honestly

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Relax - I have no idea of what you’re talking about. Explain. Do you have any quotes or my comments where I disrespected you? I don’t recall honestly
There’s a few
:deadrose::deadrose:
they couldn’t hold water and start complaining when the well runs dry. How are they going to be in a circle but can’t stand on their own square.
:rudy:

shyt was completely uncalled for

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I don’t even get involved in shyt like this but I’m really disappointed in @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

Idk how shyt got to this point but he/she be lashing out at everybody...even mfs that supported him/her like me :gucci:

What female u know on or offline behaves like this? :stopitslime:

This is a straight up man

Notice how he doesn’t ever talk about the type of men he likes or ever had a celebrity crush or anything. That’s so when he finally gets exposed he can say at least he ain’t say any gay shyt. This shyt is so see thru.

What female is really saving posts and pics in case of an argument months or years down the line?:hhh:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Notice how he doesn’t ever talk about the type of men he likes or ever had a celebrity crush or anything. That’s so when he finally gets exposed he can say at least he ain’t say any gay shyt. This shyt is so see thru.

What female is really saving posts and pics in case of an argument months or years down the line?:hhh:
:ehh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This is the dumbest most ignorant shyt that I have ever seen as a rationale on this site. You dumb fukkin bastahd. This dude really says that I’m not a woman bc I don’t talk about celebrity crushes. Bytch I’m a grown ass 30 something woman with real shyt going on to not be thinking about fantasy play land shyt about people that I will never meet. I don’t talk about no “celebs” in real life - I don’t worship or give a fuk about those people. But I’ve met enough “famous” people in real life to not give a fuk about them online. Are you serious??! How the fuk mental are you?? Get out your emotional reject bag and get a life. No, I don’t ho babble like the bum bytches that you’re used to. I talk facts and substance. No I don’t talk about my body or sex or stripping in here. That’s not me or how I want to be perceived. I got a whole damn job and 2 kids, family to take care of, brothers I look after, money to earn for my kids future; I don’t give a fuk about no shade room hot topics to be eyeing dudes online and posting up for sexual stake on the coli. So the fuk what?? That doesn’t make me less of a woman- that only proves you to be less of a man, if you are even one bc the only “men” known to talk that shyt are downlow homos toting for go pro prostitutes like the bytches dapping you. Like recognizes like - just like flies are attached to shyt which why you’re type is always buzzing on threads scrambling for dirt that you can never find - bytch go work for Buzzfeed do you can at least get paid for your blog tales. I talk race, current events, culture and speak out against racism 90% of the time on here but the issue for you is that I’m not a celeb gossipy c-list bytch who banters about nothing? I’m my own celebrity - the fuk did you think.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjtf::patrice:

Why in the fukkk am I going to talk about men that I like on a mostly male forum - stupid fuk. I met men in real life which is why I don’t need to post up about it or sit around writing fan fiction like a slut stan. I talk sense and communicate my knowledge and experiences. Look at your bytch ass mad that I’m not a ho or do not have a history of being one. If I had nude pics floating around, then I would be considered a treesh slutting online for breesh. That’s facts. If I wanted to talk about men, I’d be on LSA. I’m here for the discussions not to meet your low level faggitry faggit projection from your keyboard. I’m a 2 degree graduate with Certs, not a ho looking to open up my holes online; I don’t promote 6 dycks, 3 tricks and I’m not 4 bending my ass over for a show- ask that BackpagePearl Necklace and BussquicknBangers for the last club that she showed off at and which stretch of street that you can use for your stroll. That is the most insulting and irrational commentary - small minds think small- and by the looks of what you base your assumptions on - your micro Dyck ain’t hitting shyt and def meets the small category so I expect nothing less coming out your mouth, but then again you sound like a “man” who likes dudes coming in (pun intended) But thanks so much for proving what is true- you are either a no ass getting incel or a antisocial homo with no coping skills who shills for sex worker set bc that’s the only paid for p*ssy that you can get. Keep watching me- you need to learn, then maybe you’ll use your mindset better than vocalizing about me and focus on the money you need to earn, mentally broke and you sound broken down - Reevaluate your life choices, my intellectual accuracy has made you very insecure. Stop fukkin plastic bytches - the sex dolls and the plastic silicone injected Thots in your circle are affecting your brain. Do better.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:jbhmm::sas1:
This is you right- even you said that I defend black men. That’s an issue now? But umm you sound like you have a personal vendetta- I guess it would be no issue if I sent you the body pics huh??

Y'all up in here doing deep thinking about why she popular :dahell:

She "rose to prominence"
She defends black men

:stopitslime:

Ayoooooo :deadmanny:

This the real reason yall voted her woat

She be dishing out that effortless ether :wow:

She is far from being TLR's WOAT

There's a woman here who 80% of her posts are shytting on black men and went out her way to say white men are better

But I don't even see her name listed :sas2:

Yall just mad at Nicole because ya'll call her out then get destroyed :umad:
Never had to fuk or fuk around to get on- I don’t need to wish for what I can obtain, I don’t need to post up about my ass for acceptance. You couldn’t get far and feel excluded. Boi go be with your bytch on a holiday - writing about me at 5:35 in the am. Must have been on your mind - fuk are you doing thinking about a woman who YOU think Doesnt meet your female definition at 5:35 AM?? Obsessed much faggit? to get up with the roosters roosting and can’t even roast right.

:mjlol::mjlol::francis::stopitslime:

Legendary status
tenor.gif

Last edited: