Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ayo Mods, I’m finna need something spectacular and distinguished for a back2back badge mane . Throw some glitter on that m’fer or something :hhh:

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC congrats, I suppose. Womanofalltime2x

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman you got off this year bro :beli:. Just happened to run into the Mike Jordan of this shyt
I concur
Z95f56eN9pxJexV_fbKkAlUzG61c7E-q5x1cQgB8iRw7Hc9qbHgrMW2J6febuC-22QEsZWqdYJin7JhjwVSI1Mjs42faVfkviGkOBw

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Quoted me 7 times in a row even tho I told him I ain’t reading it :umad:

I don’t even read what this dude post to others :hhh:

Anyone who still thinks a woman is behind this account is a fool :snoop:

I did skim to the bottom and noticed the same 2 people dapping all his posts. Dave, whoever the fukk that is :dwillhuh:

And @Wild self who thinks he’s gone dap his way into some p*ssy that don’t even exist :dame:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
That goofy ass @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC is gonna say she doesn’t care about this for the millionth time, yet come in this thread and type 5-7 paragraphs, with gifs, and some garbage ass NY drill YouTube links and tell us about how we are so invested in this forum :mjtf:

make it make sense :mjlol:

Then that simp @Wild self is gonna dap every one of her post like a well trained love sick puppy, hoping just hoping that she will dm a foot pic or something :stopitslime:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
That goofy ass @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC is gonna say she doesn’t care about this for the millionth time, yet come in this thread and type 5-7 paragraphs, with gifs, and some garbage ass NY drill YouTube links and tell us about how we are so invested in this forum :mjtf:

make it make sense :mjlol:

Then that simp @Wild self is gonna dap every one of her post like a well trained love sick puppy, hoping just hoping that she will dm a foot pic or something :stopitslime:

Yoo, I gotta ask :mjlol:

How did you and Nicole start beefing? You normally don't get into it with folks on here unless it's with folks who think Squirtle is one of the weakest Pokemon.. (Pikachu's thunderbolt ends ya entire life breh :unimpressed:)

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yoo, I gotta ask :mjlol:

How did you and Nicole start beefing? You normally don't get into it with folks on here unless it's with folks who think Squirtle is one of the weakest Pokemon.. (Pikachu's thunderbolt ends ya entire life breh :unimpressed:)

Breh I don’t like to do any of that stuff, Nicole just randomly kept attacking and dissing me in various threads, I didn’t even know who she was at the time, just random insults that seemed to come from out of nowhere.

Later on I found out every poster who hates Nicole also has the same story as me, (as far as just being randomly attacked) and it’s like oh this poster @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC is really crazy :pacspit:

Pikachu doesnt want any smoke, after Charmander, I was the second realest, Who do you think taught Pikachu how to get wavy enough to surf? :pachaha:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They’re still mad as FUKKKKKK on this thread. :laff::laff::deadrose::deadrose:
how are you still so serious about a poster that you claim to ignore, doesn’t reply to your post, and asked to be admin blocked from.

“I have Nicole on ignore and don’t respond to her messages, but she’s a (insert insult here: “man” “single mother, violent white Dominican, too aggressive blah blah blah, “even though she sends no pics and is not known for hooking up with any coli males recklessly” and “I’ve never seen here but I’m mad and need something to say, so that’s why- even though the coli mods did an alt and ip check, and she does nothing sexually suggestive, doesn’t solicit DMs but I’m going to ignore them and all that too bc she doesn’t post nudes and I need a reason” “she has too much confidence, is too pro black to be a woman ” “imma just call her a dude bc ho babble” “there’s too many sex workers on the site to think different, y’all are fools if you think ALL women are not swirling sex workers who show off on social media, she can’t be real” - average Nicole hater and/or coli cac-c00n, wench sex worker.

:francis::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Go Get ya life, obsessive asf
:unimpressed::mjtf:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Said she "moved on from this thread" twelve hours ago yet has posted on it five more times since then. :dead:

She has 145 posts in the thread, that's over 100 more than anyone else and more than the next 5 posters combined. :bryan:

....but still 36 less than the # of WOAT votes she received. :lolbron:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s my name in the title cac, what of it white bytch??

now go back and count how many times I use the N-ER word or threaten to report the site or other black posters to the authorities, unlike you??
:ohhh::jbhmm:

Now go back and count my rep points, cac faggit. While you’re there, go check the count of how many people dapped your use of the N- word and co-signed your “reporting” and count the number of times that you tried to explain away the “context”. Yeah - add that up to ZERO which is your outcome.

But I will go ahead and add up the look that you have on your face as you read this:
giphy.gif

Last edited: