Votes: 8 2.6%
  • thekingsmen

Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Even @Wild self doesn't refer to that thing as a "her" u dry dikk autistic fakkit
that man has post like this and is a consistent defender of her

You never met an actual woman that behaves logical like Nicole. Sad. All the women you know are feminist thots that hate (black) men more than anything.

you retarded ass nikka

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And you are some sort of authority figure I should obey because?

I'm going to let you slide here because you're obviously new around here and have no idea who I am. You are free to believe that I am a cac agent who lies about everything because you're new and inexperienced and probably stupid too. Anybody who's spent any real time on The Coli knows exactly who I am and therefore would never throw a stupid accusation at me like I'm an agent or an infiltrator, because I have always been honest about who I am.

Unlike Nicole who you're trying to follow here. Let me tell you a couple of things about her. Firstly she's so ashamed of who she is that she refuses to share her photo or her voice on this forum, both of which I have done many times in proof that I am who I say i am. If anybody's a cac agent, it's her, because nobody has any proof that she is who she says she is. We don't even know if she's a woman! And secondly she is a pathetic coward. She deletes everything that she is embarrassed about or afraid of, so that nobody can return fire on her in the same way that she attacks us: digging up old posts and throwing them out there like it means something huge, like she's fukking made the archaeological find of the century. But I'll deal with her another time
What the fuk did I lie about you Indian faggit using the n - word. Talking all that shyt bc YOU got caught out here not minding your business- now you have copy routine, and run with narratives, you souls just like every other nonblack person rambling like a bot when your own activities get pointed out. I post proof of what YOU do - no lies told. I don’t have to lie when your own words tell the truth of who you are. My truth doesn’t hold up to your attempts at deflection. Keep exposing yourself - make things easier for my reinforcements. Black for convenience turned into cac victim blaming for you real quick huh??
@Xavier

perhaps people should pay more attention to the shyt right in front of then instead of letting outsiders instigate among us - change the thread title to nonblack people and cacs getting caught up trying to racially post up in black discussions - but it’s just a lyric thought right???

Only A nikka Wit a Gun and perhaps Lyrical Gangbang and High Powered sound dated. Everything else is absolutely perfect, and to my ears even those three tracks are fire :whew:

This Indian uses the n-word and n-er word?? Fukkin hypocrites on this thread.- it’s an embarassment. I swear to gawd this is some shyt, personal beefs don’t have shyt to do with this. Real fukkin weirdo shyt.
:mjtf::what:

Last edited:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
@BmoreGorilla
Dude was trying to change his post history along the lines of this?

trying to edit.. hmm
PxKRTRq.png

a3ncA1k.png
What a goof...and that clown had the nerve to be quoting me all election season cuz I wasn’t bowing the knee to Joe and the degenerate party.

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman get in here dude and post that same ass hand picture you got queued up. Don’t act like you ain’t on, the Dubs just won

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What a goof...and that clown had the nerve to be quoting me all election season cuz I wasn’t bowing the knee to Joe and the degenerate party.

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman get in here dude and post that same ass hand picture you got queued up. Don’t act like you ain’t on, the Dubs just won
That’s why before you engage or let people try to speak on you; find out about them. They always have a way of telling on themselves. The people like him are not worth the shyt that they kick because they are talking and walking contradictions which is he runs or practices avoidance. Observation will tell you exactly what you need to know. That’s why he acts like that - he’s covering up for himself by projecting on to other posters for who he actually is.