Nicole said it's leaving the coli for good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Y'all gullible as hell.That nikka gon be back here first thing in the morning rage posting, after he finishes brushing his teeth and trimming his mustache.
How y’all know Nicole a man?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The ignore button is really underrated. Y'all should try it on people you don't like.
I do but he consistently details threads with chapters of venom and has threatened people on here. People have been banned for less. If over half the board has the same problem with you and it's egregious enough the site loses integrity allowing that person to remain. That goes for any space/system/community.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

You shytting me?

- said poster claims to be a full time lawyer, yet on the internet ALL DAY with men "she" doesn't know, RAGE POSTING.

- said poster claims to be a full time mother to several children, yet on the internet ALL DAY with men "she" doesn't know, RAGE POSTING.

- said poster consistently claimed "she" doesn't wanna provide a proof pic or audio of being a female because "she's" private, yet at one point posted a baby pic in "her" avi and claimed it was one of "her" children. Refuse to provide proof that you are a female because you claim you are private yet readily post your children's pictures online, brehs :russ:

- said poster also claims to be a Blood, on top of being a full time lawyer and mom :russ:

- said poster posted a short audio clip once and it sounded like a nikka trying to sound like a broad.

The fact that there's nikkas on here that fall for this shyt is funny and sad asf at the same damn time. A big part of me wishes y'all lived closer cause I would make so much money off y'all it's crazy :mjlol:

Smarten up.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I honestly don't think Nicole's a dude. Being a writer, especially someone who's studied journalism, they'll all tell you - you can pick up someone's "voice" and identity through the way they write and carry themselves through text. She always gave off the vibe of a miserable 30+ chick with too much time on her hands to me.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
tenor.gif

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
nikkas are corny caping for nicole so fukking hard. Especially insinuating that she's some type of Pro-Black Martyr. She "Pro-Black" the same way a woke White Teen would be pro-Black. That is to say on a mostly superficial level.

She'll have a mild disagreement with someone and then pull up "receipts" of them saying something "racist" And then you click the quote and realize its completely taken out of context.

She did it too me... Pulled up a couple of quotes of me saying ****** but if you following the link it was me chastising other posters for saying the word in a cacish way. She never apologizes or even acknowledges shes wrong when the context is pointed out either.

She posts like being pro-Black is a gimmick and not who she really is.

And all that whining about people trying to expose her is pretty bytch made considering she is one of the main people trying to expose other posters.

And I find it weird that people go way harder about this particular unconfirmed woman being ran off but barely made a peep about confirmed female posters ran off.

Status
Not open for further replies.