Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dude has the name “pryde” in his username. How applicable - rainbow skittle parade pryde fronting ass. Can’t make this shyt up. Dudes be projecting their past indiscretions on to innocent e-victims - stuck his thing into the wrong hole and need a cyber screenname to blame. Haunted by hermaphrodite e-ghosts sins of their past. Oh shyt- she said clit and posted up a movie clip-oh shyt, she has “Harlem” in her name, ohhhhh shytttt - she took 1 pic with an Asian - oh shyt, she curses too much - it’s shimmmm.

:damn::damn::damn:
Post your voice in real time that wil suffice - that’s a recorder voice alt, sky daddy run her off!!!
:damn::damn:

every new female that joins but as long as you’re a stripper or sexcort bytch- or white. You’re good.
:whoa:
Racist white boy says n-er unhinged- “leave him alone, he’s one of us !! :pacspit:Wench posts up anti- blackness- “she has a fat azz, and showed her t*ts, leave her alone; you’re probably a 400lb lonely bytch”
:pacspit:
Racist white boy says n- er or posts up aryan-alignment, coded w.s. cacking - “black women don’t help us do shyt!”
:pacspit:

Cacs - we’ve been here since 20— it’s out of context. Let’s revenge post and call her a “man” that’ll show her: unite with the c00ns to get this shyt popping. We will make her a “c*nt” with no credibility can’t let her get away with pointing out our racism. CU later, black bytch”
:obama:
Mother should have smacked the fire and flames out of these hos for putting this shyt on us.

“hayyyyyy huntyyyyy, where’s “h—-t” then tried to cover it up - “I was just asking if they ran you off”.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Bytch do I look like I’ve been run off?? You’ve Been here 20 years and acting like you can’t look up a member’s last 10 posts
:what::deadmanny:
:bryan:
It’s a crime on the coli to defend black people and not be that sexually experienced while having 1 comment out of 52,000 makes you an “alt” even if you post in the Root, The Film Room, No Dm solicitations and no rumors about fukking or linking up with coli randoms or trying to date any male posters over a 3 year time spans. c00n, c00nette, Cac Coli Legends and Legacies have it- that if you type the word “candyman” backwards 5 times from your keyboard - a shaman named sheman will appear.
:lupe:
tenor.gif

TL/DR thread summary. That all I got from it.

full

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I believe you and I said I hope cats DIDN'T run you off. :ld:
U fukkin simp. Im disgusted by u rn.
And all your faggit ass had to do was DM me directly if you were that concerned. Because posting in a thread with all of that hyped up nerd energy like a step and fetch it fukboi sure did make you legit.
:francis::stopitslime:
Dude shut the fuk up. I don’t respect you enough to give a Fuk about who you think I am.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Look at that. Bish shoulda been flushed down the toilet the moment her mom suspected she was with child.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

FYI: The white woman you don’t like made a thread about you. Figured you couldn’t see it

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/to-...engaging-wit-a-mentally-disabled-homo.838104/
Dude I don’t give a fuk. Link the bytch back to this one. This shyt is becoming a 24/7 job. Being on admin ignore and still making a thread. cacs living out their Endgame virtual reality. Mad as fukkkkkkk
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I gotta feed my kids remember, I’m a single mother
:unimpressed::deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.