Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Bytch shut the fuk up -y’all been saying that same dumb shyt way before I even started posted and 3 years later - same shyt. Just shut up and admit that dudes like you who say that want male Dyck faggit. I have no history of being sexually loose on this site and I don’t post for that purpose. You dumb fuk.
:takedat:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
if you say so :hubie:
That’s your response?? Dude wants a masculine sounding voice and a Dyck to go with it - that was the joke and why I posted my voice bc they’re expecting me to sound like some deep voiced masculine incoherent non-enunciating dyke bytch when in reality - I have a very calm soft spoken demeanor; if they think a New York accent sounds “masculine” that’s not my problem - clearly they must talk via phone with other men extensively to even have that kind of response; it’s already proven that 90% of posters always with the accusatory tones at females are wild homo. These dudes doing the most in this thread have literally accused every coli black woman of this while having the most gayest post history - before my time and during. Fuk do y’all think you can bully someone off by telling them who they are ?? No dude, they’re gay and ignorant as shyt- it’s called projecting.

and I know YOU’RE not in here agreeing or giving them passes to come at me crazy when you asked me a favor a while back and I came through for you no hesitation and no questions asked - or did you forget?? That’s some Ungrateful shyt but I know you need to bandwagon with these homo cacs and c00ns bc you may lack the skills to stand on your own two - it’s expected. Don’t be a compu cowards and cower to a crowd of low IQ c00ns and affected cacs that keep taking Ls dished out on the daily. Lest you become ignorant like them.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
That’s your response?? Dude wants a masculine sounding voice and a Dyck to go with it - it’s already proven that 90% of posters always with the accusatory tones at females are wild homo. These dudes doing the most in this thread have literally accused every coli black woman of this - before my time and during. Fuk do y’all think you can bully someone off by telling them who they are ?? No dude, they’re gay as shyt- it’s called projecting.

and I know YOU’RE not in here agreeing or giving them passes to come at me crazy when you asked me a favor a while back and I came through for you no hesitation and no questions asked - or did you forget?? That’s some Ungrateful shyt but I know you need to bandwagon with these homo cacs and c00ns bc you may lack the skills to stand on your own two - it’s expected.
I just didn't feel like arguing with someone who already had their mind made up :hubie:

I'm not tryna end up on your kill list :whoa:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hear you breh :lolbron:

We will never really know :yeshrug:
Dude I’m not fukking you, I have never pulled up in any ones inbox with any sexual energy which is why after 3 years I can still post with truth. I don’t care about you , I don’t know you, you could RIP today and I wouldn’t give a fuk about your obituary and continue with my day. Why are you so damn invested to know about me-bytch get you a virtual girl so you can at least have p*ssy to divert your attention faggit. I swear to gawd I’ve never seen you post and yet you’re all up with your concerns about me. Never know!?and?? I’ll never know you either- that’s a good thing. Tf?? Lmao

this “man”^^ allegedly talking about “we’ll never know” like im some great mystery that needs to be On Disvovery. You not knowing me has affected your life in what ways?? Get a damn internet intervention, you sound traumatized. Dude ran across so many hos and undercover faggits in his life that a real woman who doesn’t smut or cohort with cacs that’s my presence alone is concerning to him - know what nvm, I not going any fukkin where- hellll nahhhh. Thread of bothered beta boys and cacs aggravated as shyt. I’m back. Deal with it- the reactions are too entertaining. Y’all are offing yourselves with no effort on my part. Matter of fact - I’m going in to take off your fukkin heads even harder just off GP for pure bloodlust - should have left me alone when you had the opportunity.
:bryan::deadrose:

Last edited:

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bytch shut the fuk up -y’all been saying that same dumb shyt way before I even started posted and 3 years later - same shyt. Just shut up and admit that dudes like you who say that want male Dyck faggit. I have no history of being sexually loose on this site and I don’t post for that purpose. You dumb fuk.

things nicole did in this very thread:

complain about how unsafe she feels and how posters here make her unsafe and she fears for her children
post 2 crybaby goodbye cautionary tale messages about leaving the site because its too demonic
talk about dikks a whole lot, and also "faggits" lmao
curse a bunch with word salad responses to anyone asking her to clarify whatever it is this borderline personality disorder having broad is going on about
not even stay off the coli for 12 hours

lmao

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

giphy.gif

Names Noted