Nicole said it's leaving the coli for good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
She's not stupid at all,simply petty and emotional.
This is like when I was taken out of context and accused of being a rapist in a thread. She asked for context and after I explained what I was saying,she understood.
Fast foward I had to check her in order to guide her, like a righteous man would. Suddenly she was going super hard saying how I was a rapist and it "didn't sit right with her soul" anymore .And accusing the site of harboring rapist criminals. She seriously needs the help of the men of thecoli,so she wont leave#TheChildOfMan. Wouldn't be suprised if it was just crazy ass Azaelia Banks,based on the delusional nature and backstory:mjlol:. If Azaelia was a lawyer who wasn't a wench this is what you would get. Maybe the wenching will be apart of the phase 4 return:mjpls:.But her behavior is definitely proof shes a woman,
are you the same Benefited who was bragging about intimidating women to get the p*ssy by having a gun on the nightstand?

I remember that thread :mjgrin:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You say that because you're
Scared she gonna pull the receipts of you claiming to be Rican and how hispanic women are better than Black women.

Then shortly changed your name to Pro Black afterwards.

Lot of these super militant old posters used to post about “no dark butts” & shyt & said they would vote for trump pre 2016 :sas2:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Peace out to the real and thorough in here. This is why I don’t generalize. I know y’all aren’t appreciated enough but trust- I notice and have much respect for standing your ground and I have learned off your advice. Thank you. Y’all are 90% the reason why I do what I do and why I don’t sit by to watch you being disrespected. If I have to take the heat for it - I’m holding that every time.
bytch begone :aicmon:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah she’s dead- I murked the white bytch last year; never came back from that and can’t. I fight my own battles - Bytch got Ethered so fukkin tragically until she begged and whined for mod intervention so much that they had to put me on admin ignore from her posts and she can’t see mine. Weak ass snitch I should punch in her lips- even she had any. Her and that Backpage Pearl plastic Ass Empress with the Express EZ pass to her bent over stripper plastic surgery induced ass dancing for cacs
:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose::deadrose:
If you were about to leave as the thread title suggests, why are you still here?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When she reveals she is really HHOLT the coli is going to crash. :russ:
Bytch shut the fuk up -y’all been saying that same dumb shyt way before I even started posted and 3 years later - same shyt. Just shut up and admit that dudes like you who say that want male Dyck faggit. I have no history of being sexually loose on this site and I don’t post for that purpose. You dumb fuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.