nicole murphy appreciation thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i like who i like :manny:

i ain't got no new pics of her to post so that's why i didn't post no new ones besides, i came across this link on youtube and just posted it as it

as for the negs, i really and i mean this with all my heart, i really don't care. that shyt don't mean a fukkin' thing to me :yeshrug:

suge-knight.jpg
Well nikka dust off old pics :what:

Google DOES exist believe it or not

And you came across a link but yet provided no eye candy of such ass at all... You picked a pic off ig of her looking normal as fukk:what: despite the entire post being made off her looks and relevancy of ass/booty

And I know you don't care about negs but you should... If I neg you it's really REALLY bad

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Well nikka dust off old pics :what:

Google DOES exist believe it or not

And you came across a link but yet provided no eye candy of such ass at all... You picked a pic off ig of her looking normal as fukk:what: despite the entire post being made off her looks...

And I know you don't care about negs but you should... If I neg you it's really REALLY bad

google exist just like the search engine on here does too. i just made 2 different threads on here not that long ago with pics :rudy:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/that...-and-that-body-banderas.333856/#post-14139291
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/where-can-i-find-a-cougar-who-looks-like-this.333868/#post-14148290

original.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka none of the threads you make justify your level of thirst... every chick you post seems to be the baddest bytch you've ever seen despite most of us already seeing the baddest shyt from them... yet you choose to pick the lamest shyt to make the same thread about everytime

And Google search works just as well for your ass too since you the one making the threads...

either post a new bytch or post the hottest shyt from an old one... it's not chinese arithmatic:francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
nikka none of the threads you make justify your level of thirst... every chick you post seems to be the baddest bytch you've ever seen despite most of us already seeing the baddest shyt from them... yet you choose to pick the lamest shyt to make the same thread about everytime

And Google search works just as well for your ass too since you the one making the threads...

either post a new bytch or post the hottest shyt from an old one... it's not chinese arithmatic:francis:

you know what, you win. i'm too tired to argue my nikka :russ: even though i do be postin' pics almost each and every time i make a thread :mjpls: but hey, it's all good. like i said, i'm too tired to even keep goin' back and forth, i hear what you sayin' though :ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you know what, you win. i'm too tired to argue my nikka :russ: even though i do be postin' pics almost each and every time i make a thread :mjpls: but hey, it's all good. like i said, i'm too tired to even keep goin' back and forth, i hear what you sayin' though :ehh:
Not arguing, just saying :yeshrug:

This is literally all you had to do

nicole-murphy-bikini-picture.jpg

9573ca4c2790a266b10a8a932917ced2.jpg

Nicole+Murphy+star+upcoming+VH1+reality+show+de3h096knCyx.jpg

nicole-murphy-smile.jpg

97505PCN_Nicole12.jpg

d958c4a9929705b4e6f44595aff649f7.jpg

(This should be an official smiley btw)

This chick basically lives in a bikini..

When she dies they'll probably bury her in a bikini...

finding good pics wasn't as hard to find as that vid was with her talking about random shyt:francis: