nicole murphy appreciation thread

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Crazy genetics... and she dedicates herself to looking good....

Older ass broad.......... No condom required..

that's what he said :laugh:

28923C3D00000578-0-image-a-3_1431415565171.jpg

2e4gtv7.jpg

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
shes beautiful, is she still single?

her eyes are a little demonic but cot damn ive always wanted a redbone with sort hair like hers:mjcry:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
what prevented it from bein' so? :russ::shaq2::aicmon:
First of all... You seem to always pick the most irrelevant/over-used chicks to start your thread on. Chicks most nikkas started threads on in 2005 and you act like you just discovering them :francis:

Then you picked a pretty decent one to dust off and not only is there a lack of pictures about the topic, you use your incredibly desperate thirst to lure people into the thread without enough evidence.

I don't care for negs particularly... But you are one post away :francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
First of all... You seem to always pick the most irrelevant/over-used chicks to start your thread on. Chicks most nikkas started threads on in 2005 and you act like you just discovering them :francis:

Then you picked a pretty decent one to dust off and not only is there a lack of pictures about the topic, you use your incredibly desperate thirst to lure people into the thread without enough evidence.

I don't care for negs particularly... But you are one post away :francis:

i like who i like :manny:

i ain't got no new pics of her to post so that's why i didn't post no new ones besides, i came across this link on youtube and just posted it as it

as for the negs, i really and i mean this with all my heart, i really don't care. that shyt don't mean a fukkin' thing to me :yeshrug:

suge-knight.jpg