Nicole, I blocked your ass two years ago. Stop following me around, you dumb bytch

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record, you mods need to do your jobs and cancel that annoying bytch already. I blocked her dumbass for a reason 2 years ago and I shouldnt have to see anything pertaining to that worthless bytch's existence on here. The ignore feature is supposed to basically erase someones existence.

Nicole, stop responding to my threads, my replies and dont even bother repping me either. Quit acting like you a savage and on some warrior shyt too. You don't want smoke. Said it yourself. I dont respond to you because I have no time or interest arguing with you as well as these folks instigating because they are bored as hell. Go away. You're not wanted here.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
source.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Careful she might put some sugar in your tan- oh never mind :mjgrin: :mjlol: :dame:

She ain't doing shyt but gonna type another wall of text that I cant see. Stop gassing her up already. Shes wack. You dudes need some lives if you find her remotely entertaining or whoever is behind her alias. I refuse to believe someone in this day and age has that much time on their hands to do this wack shyt.